GreenThunder Dips Into Hydro

If I had a spot for it (and a small fridge for a chiller) I would build Rider's RWDC system. Probably without the full automation he had but using his blueprints and instructions for sure.

I would love to set up a system like that but on a smaller scale. I'm really going to try to limit my plant number to 3 in the tent, two is probably plenty.

Tina is not laughing today. :confused: She’s not happy about spending the day with the little hobby air pump and she’s letting me know.

PHOTO_20180723_182441.jpg

Fear not, commercial level air flow has returned! :cool:

Tote with 3 large airstones and one open ended line…

PHOTO_20180723_182217.jpg

Bucket with 1 large airstone and 1 open line

PHOTO_20180723_182345.jpg

Grape Ape clone is not phased by the challenges that Tina is so unhappy about.

PHOTO_20180723_182557.jpg

Here's the power pump setup, I think it will keep from overheating now. It's outside the closet and sits above the water line...

PHOTO_20180723_182515.jpg

Oh GT...I remember back in February you mentioned that you never remember to vote in the contests. I'm here to remind you that the end of the month is upon us. Click the bottom link in my sig to get to that page!

That's a whole week away.... if my journal adds another page by then I'll probably need another reminder :oops: I can't remember anything without a device sounding an alarm or sending some kind of reminder. I'm a bit worried about developing Alzheimer's especially after my aunt was diagnosed a year ago. It's still a ways off, if it even happens, but I think about it more than I should

That's a whole week away.... if my journal adds another page by then I'll probably need another reminder :oops: I can't remember anything without a device sounding an alarm or sending some kind of reminder. I'm a bit worried about developing Alzheimer's especially after my aunt was diagnosed a year ago. It's still a ways off, if it even happens, but I think about it more than I should
You don't have to wait until the last minute (unless that's your style ;)). You can go vote now while you're thinking about it.

My votes have been cast! Thanks for the reminder Shed, that was fun :cool:

We've had several stretches of sunny weather this summer and today there was a thin wispy high overcast. Not enough to block the sun but just enough to be noticeable and a bit different. Turns out it's smoke from fires in Siberia!!! The smoke crossed the Pacific Ocean to reach Southeast Alaska! :eek:

Siberian smoke likely the cause of Southeast Alaska's hazy skies

I got a new toy… I mean tool in the mail today!!

PHOTO_20180726_170629.jpg

This will make res changes much easier
Most valuable $20 I spent when I started DWC

Works great putting in and pulling out water

I'll mix 5 gal of nutes or just water and pump it in too all the tubs it buckets

Good score!!!

Back
Top Bottom