Hey everyone! First grow on a medium budget the basics help!

Popcorn

Hey everyone have been reading journals here for a long time and decided to create an account, i will soon be starting my first indoor grow and hopefully journal it on here.

Equipment -

1.2m x 1.2m x1.8m secret jardin tent

budget carbon filter 5inch

5inch ducting

5inch outtake fan

600w hps sunmaster dual spectrum + Reflector

hydrometer

lumatek ballast

pulleys for lights

1x 125w Red Spec CFL for flowering

HOPEFULLY a 125w Blue Spec for veg

NUTRIENTS-

General hyroponics Flora 3-part series

General hyroponics Diamond Nectar

General hyroponics Diamond Ripen

Root Riot Cubes (if i get them in time)

Seeds -

1 x The Ultimate Fem

2x Double Big Bud

2x Big Bud

1x Unknown as of yet lol

THE PLAN -

I will germ all seeds and veg under cfl HOPEFULLY as i havent bought it yet, if i dnt manage to get that will buy a few daylight cfls from \DIY shop, i will veg them for approx 5 weeks and will be LSTing as i dont have loads of height but also is why i picked these strains, i will then flower for 8-9 weeks for the big bud and 11 weeks for the ultimate, i will flower them under the hps and add the CFL about 5-6 weeks in when i start using the Diamond ripen so that they kick into overdrive (but will be watched carefully so they do not go into overkill :eek:( ).

i hope to get 3-4 oz per plant and do not feel that is to unachievable apart from space maybe.

Let me know what you all think and if there is anything else i should be getting straight away that would help.

:thanks: :Namaste:

Hey everyone have been reading journals here for a long time and decided to create an account, i will soon be starting my first indoor grow and hopefully journal it on here.

Equipment -

1.2m x 1.2m x1.8m secret jardin tent

budget carbon filter 5inch

5inch ducting

5inch outtake fan

600w hps sunmaster dual spectrum + Reflector

hydrometer

lumatek ballast

pulleys for lights

1x 125w Red Spec CFL for flowering

HOPEFULLY a 125w Blue Spec for veg

NUTRIENTS-

General hyroponics Flora 3-part series

General hyroponics Diamond Nectar

General hyroponics Diamond Ripen

Root Riot Cubes (if i get them in time)

Seeds -

1 x The Ultimate Fem

2x Double Big Bud

2x Big Bud

1x Unknown as of yet lol

THE PLAN -

I will germ all seeds and veg under cfl HOPEFULLY as i havent bought it yet, if i dnt manage to get that will buy a few daylight cfls from \DIY shop, i will veg them for approx 5 weeks and will be LSTing as i dont have loads of height but also is why i picked these strains, i will then flower for 8-9 weeks for the big bud and 11 weeks for the ultimate, i will flower them under the hps and add the CFL about 5-6 weeks in when i start using the Diamond ripen so that they kick into overdrive (but will be watched carefully so they do not go into overkill :eek:( ).

i hope to get 3-4 oz per plant and do not feel that is to unachievable apart from space maybe.

Let me know what you all think and if there is anything else i should be getting straight away that would help.

:thanks: :Namaste:

OOPS SORRY POSTED WRONG PLACE LOL :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom