First Grow! Medium Budget basics help!

Popcorn

Hey everyone have been reading journals here for a long time and decided to create an account, i will soon be starting my first indoor grow and hopefully journal it on here.

Equipment -

1.2m x 1.2m x1.8m secret jardin tent

budget carbon filter 5inch

5inch ducting

5inch outtake fan

600w hps sunmaster dual spectrum + Reflector

hydrometer

lumatek ballast

pulleys for lights

1x 125w Red Spec CFL for flowering

HOPEFULLY a 125w Blue Spec for veg

NUTRIENTS-

General hyroponics Flora 3-part series

General hyroponics Diamond Nectar

General hyroponics Diamond Ripen

Root Riot Cubes (if i get them in time)

Seeds -

1 x The Ultimate Fem

2x Double Big Bud

2x Big Bud

1x Unknown as of yet lol

THE PLAN -

I will germ all seeds and veg under cfl HOPEFULLY as i havent bought it yet, if i dnt manage to get that will buy a few daylight cfls from \DIY shop, i will veg them for approx 5 weeks and will be LSTing as i dont have loads of height but also is why i picked these strains, i will then flower for 8-9 weeks for the big bud and 11 weeks for the ultimate, i will flower them under the hps and add the CFL about 5-6 weeks in when i start using the Diamond ripen so that they kick into overdrive (but will be watched carefully so they do not go into overkill :eek:( ).

i hope to get 3-4 oz per plant and do not feel that is to unachievable apart from space maybe.

Let me know what you all think and if there is anything else i should be getting straight away that would help.

:thanks::Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom