First grow LED 700 budget

miRRo

Hi,

I am getting a 4'x4' tent shortly and was thinking about getting an LED from mars hydro.
I am planning on running 4x 7 gallon dutch buckets in my tent so hoping for big yields.

Would a mars II 1600w be a good choice? Which says 702w?
Or the MarsPro Epistar320 which blooms @ 760w?

Which series is the better one to use? My budget is up to $700 for an LED setup.

Does anyone perhaps have a different LED that fits that budget?

You might look into diy led panels. Look up greengenes garden or growmau5 on YouTube. The newer chips are reallly good, but are kinda expensive. I'm sure you could get some older cxa chips or something that will work just fine, and will cost quite a bit less. They get some awesome harvests from their lights.

Hi,

I am getting a 4'x4' tent shortly and was thinking about getting an LED from mars hydro.
I am planning on running 4x 7 gallon dutch buckets in my tent so hoping for big yields.

Would a mars II 1600w be a good choice? Which says 702w?
Or the MarsPro Epistar320 which blooms @ 760w?

Which series is the better one to use? My budget is up to $700 for an LED setup.

Does anyone perhaps have a different LED that fits that budget?

for $700, the best bang for your buck would be a Gavita Double Ended HPS 1000w setup which is around $500.

I thought the spread of the Gavita DE made it more suited to larger areas versus tents?

From different par charts I've seen the Gavita is actually much more direct than other HPS reflectors, and now thinking about it may be too direct for a tent where as a sunlight system wider reflector would offer a much more even footprint as well as not needing as much vertical height. I just recommend Gavita as they are amazingly efficient when compared to other HPS systems.

Another option would be 2x 600w HPS systems, which you probably could get as combos with ballast bulb and reflector for about $250 each, that would rock the tent and also not need as much vertical height.

Back
Top Bottom