3x3 Tent , What LED?

highasakite13

I am debating between the:

Mars II LED Grow Light 900W

or

Reflector LED Grow Light 192x3W

I have a 3x3x6' tent that I'm looking to grow 2-3 plants. I am aiming at a yield of around 5-8oz total and was wondering what would be the best light to vegetate AND flower with.

Suggestions for other lights are welcome. I am on a budget and would prefer to only purchase one light if possible. If there are really good options for a 3x3 I will consider it but preferably nothing over 650USD.

:thanks:

Happy Growing!

Sun systems LEC 315. Grab a 4200k lamp for veg and order the light with a 3100k lamp for flower.
These lights are very good.

My last grow was in a 3x3x5 tent. Ran 3 girls under one advance led DS200 (300 watts) and have incredible results. The light states core coverage at 2.5 x3 feet. I noticed just the outer corners of the tent didn't have direct coverage but the rest didn't suffer. Just thought I would give you another option

You will get good result from the 192x3w and if you use the 900w light, you will get great result. lol :thumb:

or

I have a 3x3x6' tent that I'm looking to grow 2-3 plants. I am aiming at a yield of around 5-8oz total and was wondering what would be the best light to vegetate AND flower with.

Suggestions for other lights are welcome. I am on a budget and would prefer to only purchase one light if possible. If there are really good options for a 3x3 I will consider it but preferably nothing over 650USD.

Happy Growing!

or

Happy Growing!

I have a 900 in my 3x3 flower tent. I love it. No complaints. Take a look at my journals. :peace:

How much is your yield under the 900w and does it cause a lot of heat?

I don't find it causes much heat at all. Compared to the CFLs that I started with. The Temps in my tents run between 65 at night ad 85 during the day. I hope to get 2-3 oz per plant. So far each harvest has produced more then the last. As I tweak my growing techniques things get better. :peace:

I don't find it causes much heat at all. Compared to the CFLs that I started with. The Temps in my tents run between 65 at night ad 85 during the day. I hope to get 2-3 oz per plant. So far each harvest has produced more then the last. As I tweak my growing techniques things get better. :peace:

How many plants do you think I can fit under the 900? Max yield potentially? Would a 900 need a lot of LST? Thanks Super:Namaste:

I have 4 well groomed plants under my 900 in a 3'3" x3'3" x 6' tent. The more training, topping, lsting you do the more potential you will have and the more control of your grow. I try to keep all my plants around the same height. Sometimes that means raising them up from underneath as they are growing and stretching. I wouldn't do more in the space I have. With 2 tents, I try to be harvesting something every 4-6 weeks. :peace:

A little more info on the Sun System 315 LEC... as it's compared to some Leds ... You'll pay a lot more for an LED light that will do as well as the 315LEC... It will draw as much, or more power than the 315... Only wish the SS had an air cooled hood... The light can be found for as little as $440 shipped... The 220 volt light is a bit cheaper than the 110, and I think it draws a few less watts... The 110 light needs to boost the voltage to 220, thus the extra cost and watts... https://growershouse.com/

Back
Top Bottom