LED light for 3x3 tent

soccergrow

420 Member
I got a new 3x3 tent the other day. I'm looking for a great led light setup for it. I have a water farm setup for the tent and plan to grow 6 plants. I was looking into the mars hydro tsw2000 and spider farm 2000 hlg260. I'm looking to spend no more than 600usd for a light preferably. I'm not sure I'm ready to build my own light at this point ,but I'm looking for one or multiple to veg and flower this tent.

From my point of view i would suggest with random order its up to you what u want.
HLG 300V2 RSPEC or OPTIC 4 Gen3 COB LED Grow Light 405W (UV/IR) 3000k & 5000k COBs or Electric sky 300 v2 orBudget led series 2 +red spec 250 watt or u can see pacific lights concept bars are coming out soon probably a gen 4 on optic is on the way ( they already have upgraded some of their lights to gen 4). In terms of money u can see the actual prices on their respectfull sites.In terms of yield they are all good above average i would say its the top bin for home grower atm. My opinion anyway bases on what i read. if u need anything else dont hesitate.

I would go for two of those Budget Led Red spec 250 watt 3000K. 50 watts per sq foot is good, you can always dim them... You will be very happy with the results...

Back
Top Bottom