Lighting add question for 4x4 tent: Mars Hydro

Terminatorkader

I purchased a Mars hydro 4x4 grow tent package and it comes with a tsw2000 light. I started two plants as this is my newbie attempt. My question is, the manufacturer stated that light is good for 4x4 veg coverage and 3x3 flower coverage. Is there a light I could add to this system to put that up to 4x 4 flower? Add and not replace. I tried contacting Mars hydro twice but no response. I would like to do 4 plants next tome.
Thanks so much

I was hoping I wouldn’t have to go that big for an add (additional tsw2000) but I’ll take any recommendations. I’m super new
3x3 = 9, 4x4 = 16. 9+9 = 18, so its almost perfect. Only covering 2 more square feet. I would still wait for the mars hydro rep to chime in but the smaller model down will not cover that other part IMO.

I'd add another of the light you have if you want to stick with Mars. Even the 1000 would help if you don't want to spend the $. But to get the most out of that tent IMO you need more light.

I forgot I have this:

600W LED Grow Light at the house. I could add in. That’s got to bump my lights up. Right? I put it in front of the other, lower and slightly angled back to shine on to the plants. It can’t hurt. Just watching so no adverse effects for the next 48 hours. My temps have been really good staying between six degrees from day to night so I need to keep tabs on that.​

DEDEB209-0E85-4F09-A54B-9A434E5F6410.jpeg

Many growers will use 2 TSW2000's in a 4x4 tent, they think it's better to grow it this way, and if you don't want to add more to your budget, you can also use Vipar lights as supplementary light.
When your budget is enough, I suggest you add another TSW2000

yep that is definitely gonna get you there but just a f.y.i. you can also add a 400 watt digital ballast and a mh for veg and a hps bulb for flower , i find the plants like a blend of the 2 light types , just be sure your tent can take the extra heat the bulb will produce , i needed a little more heat as i am growing in the basement , my brother has always grown with a blend of the 2 light types and has had very successful grows , he says each light type has its own different characteristics and the compliment each other , i have now way to test this idea but i thought i would give it a go as i know hps bulbs are still the best for flower , its the heat they generate that makes them challenging .

Back
Top Bottom