Should I remove a Mars Hydro light?

If you are growing in soil measuring runoff ppm is usually not done.
Mix your fertilizer per manufacturer's instructions (do not do that 1/2 nute nonsense), water to a 20% runoff and you will be fine.

Hell yes. I've kept up a journal at minimum, but I should take more measurements and record them. I'm addicted to organized data anyway.

I am checking pH but it's a dissolve solution and I'd like to get a digital one as soon as I can.

Nutrients-wise, I've been using General Hydroponics FloraNova Grow & Bloom nutrients. So a bottle for vegetating and another for flowering. I've seen some systems have 3 bottles. I'm growing in an airy mushroom compost that they've all seemed to enjoy so far.
Spend the money and get a good ph like bluelab or aperra something that you can drop in the resovoir, 100% water proof.. this will save you countless headaches. Calibrate every weekend. Ppm meters i find cheap onescwork relatively close to good ones, but a good ph meter is a MUST 3specially if you want to try out hydro some time.

I’m a little worried about my plants, the tallest started showing signs of what I think to be light burn a couple days ago, and it seems to be spreading despite raising lights. This is my first grow.

I’m using 2 MARS HYDRO TS 600W LED Grow Lights in a 3x3 tent. There are now 7 plants about 3 weeks into flowering, and 1 small plant in the corner about 1 week into flowering. All in 2 gal fabric pots.

It first started showing on my tallest couple plants, and I’ve been raising my lights for the last 2 days but it seems to be spreading to my entire canopy. They’re now pulled up all to the top of the tent, about 20” from the tallest plant.

if this continues should I pull out a light or am I misdiagnosing them?

I also have another 4x4 tent with 5 plants in 5 gal fabric pots, 2 days into flowering under 2 iSmile 1000W LED Grow Lights. Should I switch the two MARS HYDROs with one of the iSmiles? So:

3x3 tent would have 1 1000W iSmile.
4x4 tent would have 1 1000W iSmile & 2 600W MARS HYDRO.
Thanks for this thread. I'm flipping my 4 girls and finding learning my lights are subpar. I have a 4X4 tent and trying to get my head around spending more money to replace another inferrer product. You saying I need 2 Mars Hydro TSW 2000 LED Grow Lights? Thank you and would appreciate your feed back.

Thanks for this thread. I'm flipping my 4 girls and finding learning my lights are subpar. I have a 4X4 tent and trying to get my head around spending more money to replace another inferrer product. You saying I need 2 Mars Hydro TSW 2000 LED Grow Lights? Thank you and would appreciate your feed back.
Sure thing, glad we can share our experiences and learn from them. You could def run those, though one 3000W would also be an option, or 4 of the 600W like mine. I’m a bit of a newbie so others might chime in. I think you’d def enjoy them, I run two “blurple” 1000W LEDs from a different brand in my 4x4. They are doing great, but my plants under the Mars Hydro are very happy.

Sure thing, glad we can share our experiences and learn from them. You could def run those, though one 3000W would also be an option, or 4 of the 600W like mine. I’m a bit of a newbie so others might chime in. I think you’d def enjoy them, I run two “blurple” 1000W LEDs from a different brand in my 4x4. They are doing great, but my plants under the Mars Hydro are very happy.
Ok... It's been 3 weeks man. I want to see your girls:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom