Lighting add question for 4x4 tent: Mars Hydro

Many growers will use 2 TSW2000's in a 4x4 tent, they think it's better to grow it this way, and if you don't want to add more to your budget, you can also use Vipar lights as supplementary light.
When your budget is enough, I suggest you add another TSW2000
id rather use the tsl2000 .. the shape is better and more useable ..

2 in a 4x4 perfect.. i do have 2 in a 5x5 good veg.. but im low in light on the edges so im adding a 3rd

yeah adding the 3rd made a big difference in my eyes not meter measured.. lite up the to side walls with the ends of lights much more than with 2 and stagered a bit... looking most excellent 2 weeks into 12/12.. so much light in the center my hand can not cast a shadow on the tops that i can see.... looky tasty but hit the pocket book...

id rather use the tsl2000 .. the shape is better and more useable ..

2 in a 4x4 perfect.. i do have 2 in a 5x5 good veg.. but im low in light on the edges so im adding a 3rd

When did you switch from CMH to LED ? Or do you do both ?

When did you switch from CMH to LED ? Or do you do both ?

my bulb burnt out on the cmh after the power went off and on a couple of times right as i started harvesting
it didnt come back on after the 2nd.. i just had bought and installed my 1st .. so i added a second and now thrid..

much better light spread vs single source but the cmh goes farther with intensity .. 630w

but 3 tsl200 should be better on the whole canopy .. 900 watts.. and 3 x the price of a 1 630 w cmh and a bit less heat here..

cheers

guess i had for 3 or 4 weeks in tent for last harvest.. i cant say which buds are better so far .. cmh is very good ...
par is better they say from this led..

You cold also get 2 iLBars (80W each) from iluminar. This would work nice as side lighting or just to add at the top of your tent for some more coverage.
On the HPS route, I feel like any 600W HPS would absolutely do a really nice job

You cold also get 2 iLBars (80W each) from iluminar. This would work nice as side lighting or just to add at the top of your tent for some more coverage.
On the HPS route, I feel like any 600W HPS would absolutely do a really nice job
Hey Black.. hps is out now .. that is very old school.. much better lighting options out there now..

u got to go by the par the light radiation that the plant uses.. and hps does very poorly at this.. yeah it will grow
some buds..

if your into 600 hps buy a 630 watt de cmh bingo u going to have better pot and much more of it...

or check out these expensive leds which put out even more par they say..

but 3x the price..

my bulb burnt out on the cmh after the power went off and on a couple of times right as i started harvesting
it didnt come back on after the 2nd.. i just had bought and installed my 1st .. so i added a second and now thrid..

much better light spread vs single source but the cmh goes farther with intensity .. 630w

but 3 tsl200 should be better on the whole canopy .. 900 watts.. and 3 x the price of a 1 630 w cmh and a bit less heat here..

cheers

guess i had for 3 or 4 weeks in tent for last harvest.. i cant say which buds are better so far .. cmh is very good ...
par is better they say from this led..
Looks like a nice grow to me !

yeah adding the 3rd made a big difference in my eyes not meter measured.. lite up the to side walls with the ends of lights much more than with 2 and stagered a bit... looking most excellent 2 weeks into 12/12.. so much light in the center my hand can not cast a shadow on the tops that i can see.... looky tasty but hit the pocket book...

Amazon had them for $220 during prime days this week. I almost grabbed another one.

Sure wish I could grow outside. Live near a school so I'm sure my plants wouldn't last long at all.
Bye lunch time they will be gone lol

I just got the tsw2000. 4x4 tent. So getting a 2nd one is a good idea. I will have to buy another inline fan for intake.
thats a bit much on watts.. u be better off sending it back and buying 2 tsl 2000.. u will get better light spread..
cheers

Back
Top Bottom