Best Veg Light

N420

I am looking to set up a veg tent probably a 2x2 or 3x3 and am trying to decide on a veg light preferably an led cause of low heat and power consumption was thinking of getting either the hlg 100 or a optic 1. they are both around $200 Canadian and that's what I'm looking to spend. What do you guys think

I actually have a 315 in my 4x4 tent and i do love it I'm on day 12 with it in flower. I have another set of seeds I want to start soon and don't have I light for them and want to get them started soon to cut my time down on the next crop by setting up a small tent for veg. just like the idea of the small power consumption and reduced heat of the leds

I actually have a 315 in my 4x4 tent and i do love it I'm on day 12 with it in flower. I have another set of seeds I want to start soon and don't have I light for them and want to get them started soon to cut my time down on the next crop by setting up a small tent for veg. just like the idea of the small power consumption and reduced heat of the leds
You may be able to do that with a much smaller space and light than you think...I started with a 25w LED bulb for my first set of seedlings! It worked, but barely. I am sure there are some others here that can chime in and give a better opinion. :goodluck:

HLG has clearance sale and right now you can get a 135w QB V1 kit for the same price as the HLG100 V2 kit ;)

Go with 4000K.

Stay away from that Optic stuff, it's overpriced old tech...

I realize my last question is kinda silly I looked into it further the hlg 135 puts out more par then the hlg 100 and from my understanding is overkill for a 2x2 tent and does not justify the extra cost of hydro .they are sold out of the hlg 135 in canada and having to pay in us dollars and the cost of shipping the 135 would be a fair amount more then the hlg 100 if I'm wrong on any of this please let me know I am having a hard time deciding

I am looking to set up a veg tent probably a 2x2 or 3x3 and am trying to decide on a veg light preferably an led cause of low heat and power consumption was thinking of getting either the hlg 100 or a optic 1. they are both around $200 Canadian and that's what I'm looking to spend. What do you guys think
For vegging LED is by far the best for your situation, I vegged with 26 watts of LED and it did amazing for a single plant go to 200 watts and you will have an amazing light, read the reviews make sure it's actually 200w+

ok that's perfect in going for a 2ft x 2ft tent i am only be veging 4 plants at a time should work great going to order a hlg 100 in the next day or 2

Back
Top Bottom