Hey Everyone! It's Been A Long Time: Stop By & Say Hello

Nice! You must be excited to take down the other three. Will you be journaling?

thanks Line :high-five: The journal in my sig is the one that is getting the most frequent updates, you might wanna check that one out. Much appreciate you stopping by :peace:
I was thinking I might journal but I am going to be helping my Father take care of my Mother she just had a massive stroke last Tuesday she is 91 yrs old so I’m kinda out of it if you know what I mean. Although Journaling might help me through this sad time.

I was thinking I might journal but I am going to be helping my Father take care of my Mother she just had a massive stroke last Tuesday she is 91 yrs old so I’m kinda out of it if you know what I mean. Although Journaling might help me through this sad time.
Oh man. I’m very sorry to hear that. My thoughts and positive vibes go out to you and your family. I hope she makes a full recovery. Your parents raised a good son there :circle-of-love:

The 420 community is here for you either way brother :peace:

Hang in there, Oldhippie59. You've got your priorities straight.

I was thinking I might journal but I am going to be helping my Father take care of my Mother she just had a massive stroke last Tuesday she is 91 yrs old so I’m kinda out of it if you know what I mean. Although Journaling might help me through this sad
Stay strong my friend. We are all here for you

Oh man. I’m very sorry to hear that. My thoughts and positive vibes go out to you and your family. I hope she makes a full recovery. Your parents raised a good son there :circle-of-love:

The 420 community is here for you either way brother :peace:
Thank you so much my friend.

Back
Top Bottom