Hey Everyone!

The time has come
420-magazine-mobile1312328316.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1398855184.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1411103712.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1063158111.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just about to go crack open my box for daily maintenance, will post fresh pics in about 20-30 mins in my journal.

I think i may be persuaded to get some of their seeds.. darn you demonic haha so thats an average of 280g per plant... over half pound average is worth it in my opinion as long as the quality is there too and it looks like it sure is haha . . . .
It's not bad smoke I mean it works for me so lol. CKS seems to be holding up, although some people will never deal with them for various reasons

That's almost 2.5 lbs I think?

454g / 1lb

On the subject of CKS seeds.....

I've bought a total of 1 package of 5 seeds.

Of those 5, all 5 germinated, but 2 ended up with stuck seed shells and damaged cotyledons, 1 did not survive, the other did but is very small compared to her sister.

2 sprouted with no issues at all. (1 is a few weeks from harvest, 1 is a few days above soil)

1 sprouted but is dying/dead likely due to my medium being too rich/hot for the seedling.

I called CKS customer service this morning, a couple hours ago. No hassles, just a few basic questions, and replacement package is on the way.

I want to point out that they only guarantee %80 germination and make no guarantee at all as to viable plants, yet they happily agreed to send me replacements even tho at least 1 of the deaths is directly and indisputably my fault and all 5 of my seeds germinated.

I am a TINY bit disappointed with the limited exposure I have to their products, but I cannot say enough good things about my customer service experience, will buy from them again.

Yea ive heard bad things but have seen very nice things about them so i wont know until i try it myself .
Well that's what I figured. I got 2 packs of 5 for a pack I had bought awhile ago. The whole pack ended up being males. Yea all males not Hermies. So they sent me a 5 pack of early miss and a 5 pack of bother lights. Both autos. And so far I'm pleased with what I gotten back.100% germ rate so far and decent yields so I can't really complain.

454g / 1lb

On the subject of CKS seeds.....

I've bought a total of 1 package of 5 seeds.

Of those 5, all 5 germinated, but 2 ended up with stuck seed shells and damaged cotyledons, 1 did not survice, the other did but is very small compared to her sister.

2 sprouted with no issues at all. (1 is a few weeks from harvest, 1 is a few days above soil)

1 sprouted but is dying/dead likely due to my medium being too rich/hot for the seedling.

I called CKS customer service this morning, a couple hours ago. No hassles, just a few basic questions, and replacement package is on the way.

I want to point out that they only guarantee %80 germination and make no guarantee at all as to viable plants, yet they happily agreed to send me replacements even tho at least 1 of the deaths is directly and indisputably my fault and all 5 of my seeds germinated.

I am a TINY bit disappointed with the limited exposure I have to their products, but I cannot say enough good things about my customer service experience, will buy from them again.
2.3 lbs not too bad at all

Back
Top Bottom