Hey Everyone!

She's almost ready to come down.
420-magazine-mobile169180279.jpg
420-magazine-mobile108901457.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Dang shes a beautiful lady.. enjoy chopping her up! I had an odd thought lastnight, is it hard to harvest and kill your plant the first time you grow or were you just anxiously waiting to reap the rewards and had no problems lol curious to hear a womens perspective on this as well, as i am a guy and have troubles letting plants go once winter comes around.. haha

300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

Dang shes a beautiful lady.. enjoy chopping her up! I had an odd thought lastnight, is it hard to harvest and kill your plant the first time you grow or were you just anxiously waiting to reap the rewards and had no problems lol curious to hear a womens perspective on this as well, as i am a guy and have troubles letting plants go once winter comes around.. haha

I still find it hard. I love watching and keeping everything happy and growing. Then when the time comes I get upset.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Barneys farm is one of my favorite breeders, there vanilla kush has always been a great yielding potent plant, I think last time I grew it my boy tested it in the lab and came back 22% thc cbd are 3% I think I lost the paperwork on it but it's definitely one of my favorite strains to grow. This will be first time in hydro rest of the time was outdoors in smart pots

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have a Vanilla kush bean soaking, gonna give it a try. The description at bonza sounded like what im looking for.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Check out 707 headband you'll love it

I have sour kush ill do for my fall grow me thinks.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am running vanilla, critical kush and something called gold rush by Canuck seeds its tangie and kosher kush, I can't wait for that as tangie is my favorite strain, and look at her stalk already
420-magazine-mobile1241534935.jpg

Dang that stalk is probably as big as the ones on my plants! lol

I just bought a vanilla kush seed too... barneys seemed legit from what i looked up and got the pineapple chunk and libery haze as well. Heres to hoping i get em, got them from bonza seeds. squirming in my seat just thinking about it hahaha

Back
Top Bottom