Hey everyone! New to the website looking for some help! Pre-Employment screening

Kaibear04

Ok soo i havent smoked in about two weeks. My test is in 5 days! Im 5'8" 130 lbs. What is the best option for me and how do i go about it? Im about to start going to the sona for the next 4 days, drink water and cranberry pills. What else should i be doing?!

THC is stored in fat cells, so the best way to expel the THC from your system is to exercise and eat a high fiber diet. The sauna may help, but drinking water and cranberry pills will just dilute the pee not "clean you out". If you can get a home test and test yourself that would be ideal that way you know where you stand. If you are unsure I would highly recommend getting synthetic urine and substituting it for yours. Most places for pre-employment drug screens are the basic 5 panel test. The clinic will usually make you empty your pockets prior to entering the restroom and send you in (nobody actually watches you pee), so you have to hide the synthetic urine in your pants. I usually wear two sets of compression shorts and put the bottle on my inner thigh.

I have an upcoming test in a few days, I have spent a lot of time reading here and other sites. I will post more details later but first post in My drug test experience at Quest Diagnostics thread is what I was planning to do....

I thought I could try to clean my self out prior to the test but not enough time (30 year+ regular/daily smoker)
Plan A is based on the forum post above (but I would get that night before from friend who already passed/doesn't smoke),
Plan B is to have female friend meet me 10 mins or so prior to the test to provide.

first practice at getting the temp up came out at 100F(maybe 99.9) or just under 38c (Normal temp range is 90-100f/32-38c) for comparison I measured temp after taking a pee and it was approx 99.1f/37.4c

Although info mostly on these forums the following is detailed instruction of what procedure is:
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dtkbucket/pdf/drugcheck-instructions.pdf

Very very light user, last use was one hit from a vape pen a month ago, time before that was one hit in august and before that last use was June wondering if I cut, dye, then relax my hair would I stand a chance of passing hair test in the next week or two?

Back
Top Bottom