Hey everyone!

drawingablank

Nice to meet you all, you may call me Rusty. I'm a 31 year old man from Massachusetts.
So let me start by saying it's great to find a forum off Facebook with likeminded people. I graduated Northeastern Institute of Cannabis in ma just before it shut down. Ideally I would like a job as a mmj grower. But so far the opportunity has eluded me .
Since then I've grown hydro with 5 different strains and not so great results... (fortunately they made good brownies but only two of five made it to harvest) and now I'm trying something completely new.

I have planted 3 critical jack autos in roots organic soil, 5 gal fabric pots with clay pellets underneath in the drip tray to promote proper drainage. They are sitting on top of cola crates to keep them off the cold concrete floor.
I have a 4x4x7' Mylar tent
A 4" exhaust fan with carbon filter outside the tent
An acurite hygrometer to monitor temp and humidity
And 3 two liter bottles filled with sugar water and yeast to produce CO2. The temps in the room fluctuate between 72F and 80F due to the boiler and pellet stove being in the next room, and as of right now it's hard to keep humidity above 25%.

I welcome any suggestions and ideas.

Happy growing!

Welcome Rusty :welcome:

I suggest you head over to The Grow Room. That is where our growers hang out to give & get advice. You may want to start a Journal for more of the same (plus a chance to win contests). You could use it as a resume for the cannabis business.:winkyface:

Enjoy.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom