Hey I’m new here

The container is 12litres I feed 1 litre each time and no I would say once every 2 feeds there’s a little bit of run off , and I had a crazy idea and that’s to remove 1 or 2 fan leafs to the bigger new growth come through because then that would be another cola for each one correct , sorry if you don’t know what I mean I’m shit at exsplaining stuff like this lol

im thinking you need to drop about 2 to 3 liters on there to get the entire surface wet & bubbling, let it drain for few hours and dump the excess from tray or saucer. Chicks don’t like to sit in a puddle… now later in flower that might be ok but keep her feet dry for now…..

I’m still kinda thinking thats an auto even tho it’s supposed to be photo so that’s why I’m hesitant. But in many cases you can simply tuck the fan leaves instead of snipping. Most here don’t top or train until 5 nodes, and generally don’t snip foliage unless the leaf is touching the soil. I’ve studied both sides of the defoliation argument and recognize that defol plus no defol are both merely tools to help gardeners achieve their objectives

fans are for photosynthesis, plus nute storage, transpiration, and crapton more. Can defol help yields? Possibly but it seems counterproductive to yank leaves that she now has to replace….. so while I’m definitely straddling the fence I’m gonna protect my own sack….

there’s a half mile long thread here on the perils & joys of defol and those who are opposed to it…

my 2 cents please consider all opinions…..

Hey sorry it’s so long since I’ve updated this thread , life’s got a hold of me and tbh there’s nothing really to update but anyway I flipped the lights around 2 weeks ago and she seems to be doing fine , if it wasn’t for my feeding fuck up at the start haha but anyway she’s on day 50 and around 2 weeks into flower/flipped lights

E02C11AE-E81B-4266-9864-F0FDB412CB4D.jpeg

3E6B7DFC-30CC-4A7F-B27E-6A3138B5F44F.jpeg

ACE71379-D286-414F-ACE8-0ECD1C655887.jpeg

Hey sorry it’s so long since I’ve updated this thread , life’s got a hold of me and tbh there’s nothing really to update but anyway I flipped the lights around 2 weeks ago and she seems to be doing fine , if it wasn’t for my feeding fuck up at the start haha but anyway she’s on day 50 and around 2 weeks into flower/flipped lights

E02C11AE-E81B-4266-9864-F0FDB412CB4D.jpeg

3E6B7DFC-30CC-4A7F-B27E-6A3138B5F44F.jpeg

ACE71379-D286-414F-ACE8-0ECD1C655887.jpeg
Howdy do @Mygirstgrow
Looking good:thumb: Have you considered setting up a grow journal? You can document the progress of your plant there and it allows others to follow your growings on, in the correct forum; they can give assistance when or if you need it.. To start your journal, open a new thread in Grow Journals. Tap on journals in progress and create a new thread.
I will gladly follow along :)

Hey no worries on any mistakes, it’s part of learning - BTW’s your chick looks great

Congrats Squiggle…. I noticed the first name the other day but it never dawned on me that your role had changed…. you da man!
I agree, the "chic" looks great.

Thanks mate. Just volunteering my spare time, to help the team. I'm computer illiterate, so it's going to be a very long and hard learning process. If the site dissappears completely, you will know that I've pressed the wrong button :oops:

Hey, @Mygirstgrow!

You've got her to the point where she is a very lovely plant. Congrats. :Rasta:

I've been following along but not commenting due to my lack of experience with coco.

One thing I do know about (because growing weed has taught me) is patience.

It looks like you've got some branches pulled out for spacing. You may need to adjust the tie-downs a bit as they stretch but other than that and perhaps some leaf tucking, I think you should leave it alone from this point forward and watch the magic!

I'm betting you're going to end up with a nice medium-sized Trainwreck! :bravo:

Hey, @Mygirstgrow!

You've got her to the point where she is a very lovely plant. Congrats. :Rasta:

I've been following along but not commenting due to my lack of experience with coco.

One thing I do know about (because growing weed has taught me) is patience.

It looks like you've got some branches pulled out for spacing. You may need to adjust the tie-downs a bit as they stretch but other than that and perhaps some leaf tucking, I think you should leave it alone from this point forward and watch the magic!

I'm betting you're going to end up with a nice medium-sized Trainwreck! :bravo:
Thank you so much I’m impressed with her I didn’t expect to get this far to be honest with you haha as I’ve said I’m the type what’s killed a cactus haha

Hey thank you all for been so helpful I never expected to get this far and I honestly couldn’t have done it without you all , you’ve gave me some great advice and she’s doing amazing I’ve updated in my Journal today as I’ve been advised to do so can you guys check it out please
Again thank you sooooo much
Thread 'My First Ever Grow'
My First Ever Grow

Back
Top Bottom