Hey, remember growing up and getting your first seed of Marijuana

Autolabor1

It didn't matter where the genitics came from or even if it was Male. Who heard of cloning lol. We were just so excited to even have a magic bean. Like a kid in a candy store. Guess what. Didn't turn out that bad in those day's. Now I'm talking 69. In the Mountains of Boulder Colorado. Outdoors. You threw a fish in the ground, covered it up. Plant water the seed. Come back in a month to give her tea. That was it man. Simple. How about you?
bbk-1024x640 (1).jpg

Attachments

• gallery_8107_6_10084.jpg
    gallery_8107_6_10084.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 26
I remember a long time ago, my buddy and I were tripping on a bike trail next to the local HS. We’re a few hours in, past the peak, just kind of sitting, doing tripping stuff. My buddy who was in the dirt against a small fence looks down a few feet from where he was and goes “I think that’s a weed plant.” I’m all, shut up dude, you just took a bunch of stamps, we’re tripping. He persists and sure enough, in that nasty piss filled clay like soil, there was a little plant. So we dug it up and agreed that my home was the place to put it. Took that thing home, tossed in a pot of miracle gro and let the magic happen. It survived all that. And for months I had this poor thing baking in the the SoCal summer sun, burning up in the miracle grow, but surviving! It got about 18inches high, so we took lots of photos as everyone wanted to pose with it. This was the 90’s so weed wasn’t everywhere like it is now. I remember how I grew nervous the first time my mother approached and asked about it. That faded after I observed her watering it.:laugh: My little ruse about it being a school project proved successful. So time goes on, and we wait and wait for the pay load. Then all of a sudden little white flowers start popping up all over...and still, we were confused. When are the nugs coming?

:rofl: Eventually, like most adolescences, we became impatient, cursed each other for the other person’s ignorance and chopped it down. We dried out the leaves and smoked that shit up. It’s 199x, I’m young, FTW and I don’t have to explain a damn thing to anyone!

Back when I was first buying "lids" in the early seventies (for the youngsters out there,a lid was a baggie with supposedly an ounce of leaves,stems,and seeds in it-$10) getting seeds wasn't a problem,as they often made up a quarter of the baggie.
I planted a few of them in the backyard of the house I was renting from my Mom,and they grew just fine.
One day she stopped by to visit,and we went out to the back yard-right away,she spotted my plants (4 of them,about a foot tall) and said "My,those are some interesting looking plants"-I said "Yeah,those are tomato plants,they're a new type". She said how healthy they looked,and we moved on...

Well,a couple of years ago,when she was 93,we were talking about the past,reminiscing a bit,and she mentioned my "tomato" plants.

She said "you know,I knew those "tomatoes" were Marijuana plants-did you really think I was that stupid?
I told her that I'd hoped she was,but apparently I was wrong.
She asked what ever happened to them,and I told her that they turned into a learning experience-I learned that you never tell your "friends" about your pot plants,or they will steal them from you...
They were coming along fine,about 3 feet tall,and then they were gone.

Her response was "Good-you were too young to be smoking that shit,anyway".

I can't reminisce about seeds or plants, but I CAN tell you about the first time I got truly high. The first couple of times I tried it I got nothing from it at all. Then a buddy had some schwag and tried it again. I did catch a little buzz, but made me kinda paranoid and pretty much sucked. Fast forward a couple of years to my sophomore year of high school. My buddy and I were playing video games and his older brother comes in and is all "Get the fuck outta my room!" So we start to get up and go and he says "wait a minute. you dickheads wanna burn one?" I remembered the shitty paranoid buzz from a couple years back and I tried to decline, but he wasn't having it. He finally relented and said it was fine but I was missing out yadda yadda yadda. So anyway, he pulls out a bag and the most glorious aroma I had ever smelled wafted up to my nose and suddenly I was interested in that bag. So I took a few hits and it was still an experience I would love to have again. It was awesome. Everything became so vivid and the music suddenly sounded rich and smooth almost like it had a taste. Then my mind starts to wonder aimlessly and I just sat in that bean bag chair and enjoyed the shit out of everything. At one point I had an epiphany and thought I figured out the meaning of life or somthing of monumental proportion like that. I told myself that whatever I did, I couldn't forget what I figured out. Of course, once I came down I couldn't remember. I bought some weed and got high every day after school for a week hoping I would remember, but I never did. However, I DID learn that weed was awesome and I really enjoyed the rest of highschool.

Back
Top Bottom