Hey there moderators!

Jackalope

We all are finding more and more problems and success's with seed companies and seed banks. In the old days we could go to seedbank update site that rated the top companies it is now or was closed up. It was a overgrow thing I think. While it would be hard to do a percentage rating for the seed banks themselves because of sponsorship's. It wouldn't hurt to rate the breeders themselves. If someone is selling a lot of crap seeds it would show up in time. Tons of companies out there and it wouldn't be easy. I am sure all the people here would participate in the ratings. It would be cool to have a place where the genetics speak for themselves. I'm sure TGA, Humboldt, DNA and all the others would love the chance to prove what they say about their genetics

We all are finding more and more problems and success's with seed companies and seed banks. In the old days we could go to seedbank update site that rated the top companies it is now or was closed up. It was a overgrow thing I think. While it would be hard to do a percentage rating for the seed banks themselves because of sponsorship's. It wouldn't hurt to rate the breeders themselves. If someone is selling a lot of crap seeds it would show up in time. Tons of companies out there and it wouldn't be easy. I am sure all the people here would participate in the ratings. It would be cool to have a place where the genetics speak for themselves. I'm sure TGA, Humboldt, DNA and all the others would love the chance to prove what they say about their genetics

While it's not a percentage rating system, the best place for those experiences, I believe is:

Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews

That being said, while genetics are key, they don't always speak for themselves since, in the end, the grower, environment, nutrients, etc. all play key roles.

While it's not a percentage rating system, the best place for those experiences, I believe is:

Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews

That being said, while genetics are key, they don't always speak for themselves since, in the end, the grower, environment, nutrients, etc. all play key roles.
True true. But after a while enough correlating data will show significant patterns if its regularly updated that is

It would need its own moderator and would probably be a ton of work. Best to have a whole new site for it probably. I just figured I would give the 420 people the idea first. It is something that would take time before it ever showed its worth. Any wed site that use's user input can be manipulated. Over time the places that continue to sell quality seeds will shine through.

Back
Top Bottom