Is it worth doing a journal?

Alright choices have been made thanks for all the input. The new journal will begin shortly.

Here are our choices,
0121191821_HDR_noexif.jpg

Since barneys farm is a new advertiser i will run a couple of strains from them, gotta say im not affiliated with them at all just a happy customer. My vanilla kush is outstanding .
Got a vanilla kush bean myself that I need to grow out

About the Journals. I have started and not finished a lot of Journals. Mostly not finished lol. I like you found they didn't generate much interest. Then I started using journals more for me than for others. It really helps to type out your thoughts. It is amazing what you can work out arguing with yourself.

The biggest thing is you need to keep updating it even if no one is looking. By keeping it current you can watch your own progress plus it keeps your journal near the top of the "Journals" list. With so many journals it doesn't take long for your updated journal to drop to page 2. People rarely search much farther than the first page on threads. Over time people will show up. It is best to find something to post every day. There is always something going on in a grow tent to discuss.
Do the journal if only for yourself. A lot of us who are in journals never really venture out of the ones we follow, so pop in other's journals and introduce yourself or we might not know you have one. Plenty of supportive growers here :passitleft:

FREEFreebie/BOGOF
Humboldt Seed Organization Three Blue Kings

FREEFreebie/BOGOF
Barneys Farm Seeds Strawberry Lemonade

My votes.
Seems to me like a journal becomes worth its weight in gold if/ when you encounter a serious problem as experienced growers (or ppl who’ve had that issue) can quickly get up to speed on the details of your grow to help out.

All of this - if I’m documenting what’s happening in my garden, sharing the canna love with photos (everyone loves nice photos of the beautiful features of cannabis) and learning a thing or two from a few grow buddies, as well as my own experience, then my journal is a complete success, regardless of the volume of visitors. Sharing growing is just a delight in itself. You don’t need any gimmicks :) And everything Jackalope, Killerbudz and Growca2268 said above is totally true :thumb:

Glad you decided to get another one going.:D

I’m not familiar with any of those strains ... so many! Sounds like you have some solid suggestions here already tho.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom