Hi Everybody!

endive

Greetings,

I'll start off with saying thank you. I've already learned a great deal over the last few weeks reading and lurking on these forums. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate the information you all are providing here.

A few months back a relative suggested I look into medicinal marijuana to manage my long battle with neck and hip pain (an old accident + aging = great discomfort). I'd been reluctant to try it, but after years of eating ibuprofen and prescription pain relievers around the clock, I'd broke down and gave it a shot.

I tried a dose through ingestion. Within an hour and a half it was like night & day, the sharp, agonizing pain in my neck that prevented me from looking over my right shoulder was reduced to a minor ache. My hip, while still stiff, was alleviated enough to walk with out a hobble or limp.

Long story short, I have my life back. :amen:

Hi endive, :welcome: to the 420Mag.
Yeah it's not a cure, but it is a great comfort.
Also helps brighten your outlook on things.
Glad you found us, and appreciate the work 420 has done.
Please continue to enjoy the site and make some friends too.
I'll see you around the forums.
:peace:

Welcome to 420 endive , lots of good people here,hope u enjoy your stay. peace.:rocker:

Welcome to the site endive. There are many of us here who use cannabis for medicinal reasons. I happen to be an epileptic and also suffer with chronic pain. (Must be a lot of us old folks on here lol). It is amazing what this plant can do. It's also nice to see minds get changed when people learn the truth.

Thanks all!

I'm eagerly garnering knowledge, cautiously gathering equipment and such.
Hope to start a grow journal soon.

Peace!

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

:welcome: Welcome to 420!!:welcome:

and endive,

I spend hours just looking at pics here. This is a great site to learn, get educated and participate in AWARENESS and promote LEGALIZATION!

We are all glad :yahoo: you joined us. We hope you visit often.

Look here for the Home Page:

420 Magazine

The home site is divided into Sections that I call Forum Topics. Those are divided into THREADS, and the Threads are divided into POSTS.
I wish someone had told me that my first day on a forum site.

Back
Top Bottom