Hi Everybotty!

Spliffs

Hello all. For the the past month i have been amazed at 420magazine.com. I love cannabis both as a treatment and activity. Thanks to uncle sam i am finally start my own garden. I have been reading some amazing journels and i am definitely going to go hempy bucket style. Everyone here seems to know exactly what they are talking about and eager to help. I am so excited to get started. My goal is to just grow enough for my personal use and be able to share a bit with close friends. I will be using a room that is 3x3x8 with and area for veg and clones. Using cfls and 400HPS as my lighting. I need help on deciding what strains to grow. Would love to order 2 different seeds to start, possibly Strawberry cough, white widow,big bud, blue dream. I would love suggestions and recommendations. I want to thank 420mag and everyone here in your wonderful community. As you can maybe tell i am new to posting so bear with me till i get this down.:thanks::thanks::peacetwo:

Re: Hi Everybotty !!

We are glad you joined 420 today. :welcome:
Have you found some Hempy Grow Journals Yet? I Can Help if needed. :allgood:
I have heard Crazy good stuff about Blue Dream... All good!

You thinkin' about starting a Grow Journal Yourself? Cool!
Continue to ask your Questions and Researching, Reading all you can.
We can help each other, Spliffs growing great Buds, In return you help 420 Spread Cannabis Awareness. :thumb:
Simple all that you have gained here, Pass it on. :headbanger:

We will be looking for you in the Forums Friend.
Happy Growin" :yahoo:

Re: Hi Everybotty !!

Hi Spliffs, We'll bear with you. We love to help. :ganjamon:
:thanks: for joining us in spreading cannabis awareness.
Best of luck in your growing. You can't fail if you read and listen. :thumb:
I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

Thanks Prodo, Weed , and Coco I cannot wait to get started. Funds are in place and ready to go. Need recommendation on favorite souvenier sellers

Hello Renee and Tribal !!! Thank you both for the nice welcome. Making my first trip to brew & gro today. Needless to say but very very excited.

Back
Top Bottom