Hi from Denver!

Jasonlee247

I'm glad I found 420Mag!! There seems to be an almost endless supply of knowledge here, I better go get my twisty straw so I can suck it up faster!:bongrip:

...About me? I am a Medicinal patient/caregiver in denver colorado. I've been in the garden my whole life, and love it regardless of whats growing. I Have a special love for mary jane though. I have extensive knowledge of plant nutrition, hydroponics and indoor gardening, and would love to share what I know while also learning from all of you peeps in here!!

thank you for being here!!
:thanks::yahoo::thumb::goodjob::bongrip::welldone:

Re: Hi from Denver!!!

jasonlee247 :yahoo: Great To have you Here. :welcome:
:clap: Thank you for being a Caregiver helping others :clap:, A very Noble act My Friend. :adore:
You will be a Fantastic Addition to 420. :thumb:
Joining the ranks of many wonderful growers, many from the Great Cannabis Friendly State of Colorado.:byebye:
If you need any help and/or questions about where to find something on this site, Please Ask.
Do you think you may like to start a Grow Journal? :headbanger:
What are your favorite strains to grow?
Very happy you are here, Friend. :allgood:
Enjoy all that 420 offers and please be sure to add your thoughts. :popcorn:
See you in the forums. :nomo:
Love to hear more from you. :peace:

Welcome, from a fellow patient/caregiver in the mile high
Glad to have you here.

thanx for the warm welcome guys!:thanks:

420MAG is an awsome site. i think i'll stay awhile!

My favorite strains for growing are:

Jack Herer x Earlygirl - very nice yeilds of dense nugs with great head high and pain relieving qualities,

DJ Short Flo - Great purps, very unique uplifting high,

Cinderella99 - Intense stone, anti nausea effects, great short strain 50days,

Blue Mystic - great blue tinted spear buds with a mellow high great for evening time,

Thunderboldt- Does it get any better than Matunuska tundra x Yumboldt??

What strains do you guys favor?

Gotta love the K2, heavy couch lock, and 6.5 to 7 week flower time. Currently got the Durban Poison, 8 week flower and more uplifting.
Thats the only 2 I've tried so far, hopefully gonna try K1 and sour d next time.

Hi jasonlee247, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :ganjamon:
Glad you joined are happy community.
I love caregivers. Hold your head up brother. :thumb:
I like Northern Lights, Brain's Damage, and Choclate Chunk!
If you have a problem, contact a member of the Hospitality Team.
Keep it growing green or any other color you like. :yummy:
I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

Chris -K2 is a nice strain. I like that one alot too! Durban poison is a legend! is that one difficult for you to grow indoors?? It is pure Sativa isn't it?

CocoJoe - Thank you for the welcome! Much appreciated. I love my NL too!!! I should have NL9 back in inventory soon. I lost my NL9 mom to a nasty virus in 04' and have been kicking myself in the ass ever since. No more kicking necissary. lol Now comes the healing process. That was one of the best all around strains I have ever tried growing. large yeild, super couch lock. just WOW! I havent tried Brain's Damage or Chocolate Chunk yet but I hear great things!!!

I'm glad I found 420Mag!! There seems to be an almost endless supply of knowledge here, I better go get my twisty straw so I can suck it up faster!:bongrip:

...About me? I am a Medicinal patient/caregiver in denver colorado. I've been in the garden my whole life, and love it regardless of whats growing. I Have a special love for mary jane though. I have extensive knowledge of plant nutrition, hydroponics and indoor gardening, and would love to share what I know while also learning from all of you peeps in here!!

thank you for being here!!
:thanks::yahoo::thumb::goodjob::bongrip::welldone:

Hey Jason, hydro you say? Why don't you drop by the Deep Water Culture forums and say hi, I bet there are a lot of people there that would like to meet you and trade some ideas!

And great to see you here. This is a great site!

i think Durban is a 100% sativa but i have had nothing but amazing results with the durban. Its such an easy plant to grow. Under a 1000 watt ive had 23 inches of new growth in 2 weeks.

Hi jasonlee247, so glad there are folks like you who do so much to help others in the state of Colorado. The Deep Water Culture forums are a place where we will appreciate your wisdom, along with others like some of those already there.

Thank you for coming on board here at 420magazine.com

Hi jasonlee247, so glad there are folks like you who do so much to help others in the state of Colorado. The Deep Water Culture forums are a place where we will appreciate your wisdom, along with others like some of those already there.

Thank you for coming on board here at 420magazine.com

I just found the Deep Water Culture pages yesterday. I' see you in there! thanx fr the warm welcome!!:thanks:

jason welcome to " our world " i also grow in hydro .. cant wait to see pics .. i have currently ten strains

thanx for the welcome!!

I just got back up and running after buying my new place. My personal garden space is very limited in size so I'm only running 2 strains right now - Cindy99 and White Rhino - for my personals, but I hope to get some of my other strains up and growing soon. Right now with the limited space I am using Coir (my substrate of choice) in passive Hydro. I just hand water to waste so I don't have to waste any extra vertical feet with a reservoir. Besides, my plants are each in different stages of growth so I mix different strength nutes for each. A single reservoir would not allow the individual nutrient regimin. It's like a mini SoG really, with some twists. I use Bonsai techniques on my mothers from when they are tiny to maximize the ammount of cuttings available within a smaller vertical area. Its funny to see a 1 and a half foot mama with such a thick stem and so many shoots.

What strains do you have going??:grinjoint:

i have 2 satoris 1 light of jah and 1 auto blueberry..and the blueberry is alreadyin its fifth week so i got 3-4 weeks left on her at least ..
i have these strains il diablo, white dwarf,satori,light of jah,blue diesel, blueberry kush, bubblegum, insurrection

Back
Top Bottom