Stay High Lime

Sure did @PK . I Will be starting Journal soon, just wanted to let people get to know me a tad first...When I do ill make sure to add link to my signature.

Thought I'd share a few of my prior grow pics before showing what I have on the go atm.

Plus I need 50 posts to receive full privileges, so if I start a journal and want to Pm someone, I won't be able to until I have 50 posts?

I Was messaged by staff and they suggested moving my intro thread as a Journal? So still waiting patently....
as im not one to post alot of random stuff just to get my post count up.
i'm sure i'll speak for everyone when i say do go ahead with the sexy pictures you got and post them up. You could either upload it to the gallery and then attach it or just attach it to the post you are doing.

i'm sure the magic will happen soon enough and it will be moved to the journal section.
I'm not sure if you are going to other members posts and getting to know the community but if you are than that signature will help members to see your post and visit it.

I've talked about this in other posts but as long as the bag seed subject is going...

I've got some bag seed that I got from some weed that gave me so much energy, it was like I was doing some kind of speed or something.

It put such a fire under me that I was killing it at work and didn't want to stop, which is very weird for me.

I'm figuring it was some kind of pure Sativa, but I really have no idea about it's genetic origins? All I know is that it's one of the first on my bucket list to grow just as soon as I can get back into the grow game again.

It will be my own personal strain that I plan on using for crosses with other known strains I have to make for the great day time experience I'm looking for in my weed.

There's nothing wrong with bag seed as long as you really liked the smoke it came from...I'm all about that certain entourage effect I'm looking for.

This bag seed strain, I will be calling it "Speed Weed" and their will most certainly be a journal going as soon as I have the set up going again. ;)

I kinda like the mystery, taught me to treat All plants differently, cause we all know even within same strain plant have different phenotypes ;)
So this helped me to individualize each plant as its own, and it has paid off in my Gardening!

Just like the strain I'm growing now, Fucking Incredible, which i have a grow journal started , link in signature for anyone interested!

Back
Top Bottom