hi everyone. just got three outside going.

cannilingus

two in the ground. one is a thc bomb. same as last year. one is a white label purple bud. both of these are fast finishers. and my third, i put in a 25 gallon (im guessing, it took more than 2 cu ft of soil) bucket. its called critical sensi star. suposendly another fast finisher. i have four more of the purple bud, veging in 4 gal pots indoors. i took four cuts off the sensi, before it went out. i planted the ingrounds too close, im sure. each of the five purples, look a bit different. hope one is like its picture. here it is.
purple-bud-photo.jpg
anyway. just thought id say hi. and good luck with all the outdoor gardens!

I got a couple going myself but no autos, I got them from a reg bag but good reg, I'm hoping to breed some and making my own thing, but man I wish you the edt of luck and keep us updated

I got a couple going myself but no autos, I got them from a reg bag but good reg, I'm hoping to breed some and making my own thing, but man I wish you the edt of luck and keep us updated

That's what I grew this year, too. I can pretty much grow all year here in Texas because of not really having much of a winter, maybe 2 freezes at best. I started with 6 seedlings and ended with 2 naughty sensi girls. My first harvest of the year is in less than a month and I already have seeds for my 2nd crop lined up, just need to go get them. We call it Bastrop Pine.

Back
Top Bottom