Hi everyone!

Hey there guys and gals...
I have been logged in here and watching (news mainly) since 2011, but this amazingly is my first post here! I am well known on a few of the boards, some hate me, some love me... such is life. I was inspired to jump on here and introduce myself today when I noticed someone using a sterilized copy of my avatar! (I wonder where they got it?) They say that copying is the sincerest form of flattery and I truly was inspired to see someone taking the message that is my avatar as their own and as their avatar on here, so thank you, you know who you are. :)
I will try to become more active on this board in the future, and I hope that I will find a few friends out here on this board who I can give a shout out to. I am presently starting my first truly organic soil grow, giving nothing but water throughout the entire grow, and using SubCool's super soil, so that is what brought me here... searching the archives for information in that area...
And there it was... my avatar, sort of, on someone else. :) :thanks: :goodjob: :thumb:

Nice to meet you!

Look forward to getting to know you better! Should you need anything please don't hesitate to ask.

Hope you make yourself comfy!

:thumb:

Thanks Pigeons! This is a very busy place! I will try now to keep up here while I maintain a major and a minor presence on two other well known boards. Busy busy, but it keeps me out of trouble... sort of.

I come to you with 6 solid years of experience growing our weeds and I consider myself a fairly component diagnostician of plant problems, so I spend most of my time on the other boards doing just that, and you will probably find me doing a lot of that here too. I am always doing little experiments and documenting things that happen in Emmie's gardens, so I will start bringing some of that nonsense here too, as I can... who knows... I might even do a grow log or two since that seems to be a very popular thing on here.

I am at the start of an interesting grow right now... SubCool's super soil organic grow, using 12-1 lighting in veg, and 11.5/12.5 lighting in flower, decreasing by 15 minutes each week for 9 weeks. My primary lighting is a 600w HPS, supplemented for 3 hours per day with a 600w MH, turning on to simulate NOON conditions in the tent.

I will also apologize in advance right here and now, because I already know that I will upset some folks with my direct approach and no hold barred way of reporting my ideas... but please forgive me, it does come from a loving place. I was helped when I was new, and I feel it important to give that back by paying it forward... and I spend a lot of time trying to help new growers of weed as a result.

I look forward to getting to know you all better too!

Well, please feel free to swing by my journal for any general conversation or comment.

This magazine has done a lot to help me get to where I am. It's because of people like you that help make this place so warm and communal.

I've only been here for a year but I have no plans to go anywhere else. This is the only form of social media I take part in, and I love it!

All the best! Let me know if you start a journal I'll pop on by!

Back
Top Bottom