Hi everyone

Oneofthree

Hi everyone.
Im after a little advice if anyone can help. Im new to growing and have a couple of plants in peet which seem to be having a problem with the leaves yellowing. This problem is staying at the bottom older leaves. What could it be?

1218434-e536c9e39fe6f70ccdbfcacc26e8ba8c.jpg

There are some very good leaf deficiency charts on here to identify your issues. It can be hard without pics for people to see , to offer advice or info. The charts do help as they show most of the issues you can come across. Without knowing much about your environment or nutes used , again it can be hard for people to help. If you start a journal it can help massively. Never used peat mysrlf but have done coco and soil.
Check your ph before watering is a start

Wow Angrybird! You, my friend, are all over it! Great reference you posted! You always have great info! I’m gonna follow you around here on the forum, I’ll be peeking over your shoulder, learning every step of the way!! Thank you! :thumb:
I have done the same and now I just "pay forward".
When I started my journal, the ppl that supported me were amazing, full of knowledge and willing to share.
420magazine is awesome :hug:

Hi everyone.
Im after a little advice if anyone can help. Im new to growing and have a couple of plants in peet which seem to be having a problem with the leaves yellowing. This problem is staying at the bottom older leaves. What could it be?

Post a pic.

Guessing the plants are young?

JUST in peat is not going to be enough nutrients for them to live very long.

NOW is the time to chose the medium you want to grow the plants in.

Bare minimum

1/3 peat (you already have that)
1/3 humus (compost, ewc or both)
1/3 aeration - per-lite or similar

Mix that & plant into it. Will need amendments but your plant wont get very far in just peat.

I have done the same and now I just "pay forward".
When I started my journal, the ppl that supported me were amazing, full of knowledge and willing to share.
420magazine is awesome :hug:
I’ve been looking at other members journals, and everyone does such a good job! So thoroughly documenting things (I guess that’s the idea lol) I guess I’m just nervous about it? But, most everyone is cool, even with constructive criticisms!

No need to be nervous about anything. :hug:
Take a deep breath, relaaaaax:passitleft:
We are all here to have your back.
A journal is to give you help, your notes to recall, what you have done and when.
It is written in your way, not ment to be written in a certain way.
Info on grow is a must.
(Medium, lights, seeds, auto or not, grow space, temps, humidity, feed, water etc.)

Post a pic.

Guessing the plants are young?

JUST in peat is not going to be enough nutrients for them to live very long.

NOW is the time to chose the medium you want to grow the plants in.

Bare minimum

1/3 peat (you already have that)
1/3 humus (compost, ewc or both)
1/3 aeration - per-lite or similar

Mix that & plant into it. Will need amendments but your plant wont get very

Attachments

• 20181115_143236.jpg
    20181115_143236.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 35
  • 20181104_174907.jpg
    20181104_174907.jpg
    478 KB · Views: 33