Hi fello 420 friends

Hillbudda

Marijuana has been apart of my family for generations, medical and recreational!! After getting inconsistent buds for my needs with the medical side I decided to grow my own... Adventure it is but I enjoy the process and am learning so much plus I find my professional growing friends are happy to give advice from experience.. On top of those bonuses I get to grow with my lil brother who is much younger than me but still an adult (I was grown and on my own when he was born) so this has been an awesome bonding experience for us!!! My husband and brother built me a nice room 8x6x8 with a drain table to make removing runoff easier for me!!!
I do find there is still a lot of people are judgemental about any use of marijuana even for my medical issues so I don't get to be just me with all my friends and that is a bummer I hope people will gain more understanding with movement happening in our era..
Can't wait to get finish my first grow!!! If anybody has advice for a grower with disabilities please let me know. I have rheumatoid so my hands and feet are not always able to work... I was thinking some sort of water pump to feed my plants on a timer when I am bed ridden, clippers that have big grips and don't take a lot of strength?!? I am always looking for cool new gadgets to make the process less stressful!!!!!

:welcome: Hillbudda to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Back
Top Bottom