Hi from England

Lady Jules

Things are a little strict in the UK, but there are ways to overcome! I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis 6 years ago and fibromyalgia, I've also lived with depression for 40 years. I am hoping to reduce my prescribed medication as it is just causing more problems than it is solving - drugs on drugs. I believe that the human body has the capacity to regenerate itself and after doing some research it would seem that medical cannabis is one tool for the job. So I am here for more research and advice :)

hello and greetings from N Ireland, I hope you get a strain that fixes you , i am growing some blue bloods at the moment with a cbd of 10 % , i suffer from depression and really bad back aches , ill let you know how the strain helps , the doctor give me tablets and the biggest side effect was depression , felt like putting the rope up , any way i sent them back to him and now i have a little pipe every night and i feel much better for it , doctors dont care what you take , they just like to keep you quiet
take care god bless .

Hi Lady Jules :welcome: to 420 Magazine

My wife has used cannabis for pain for 11 years. The human body does have the capacity to regenerate itself and cannabinoids can play a major part in that.

Growing in itself is therapeutic. Growing a therapeutic plant is therapeuticceptional :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom