Medical User in a nonmedical state, WI

dondo 55

420 Member
I am a long-time medicinal user, Rheumatoid Arthritis is why I started medicinal. Long time marijuana user 55 years. Recently I was diagnosed
with Stage 4 COPD, then to top it off. Stage 1 Lung Cancer, not here for pity, just good advice on what is the best way for me to go?
20170826_110856-Standard-2x-by Nero AI Image Upscaler.jpg

I am a long-time medicinal user, Rheumatoid Arthritis is why I started medicinal. Long time marijuana user 55 years. Recently I was diagnosed
with Stage 4 COPD, then to top it off. Stage 1 Lung Cancer, not here for pity, just good advice on what is the best way for me to go?
20170826_110856-Standard-2x-by Nero AI Image Upscaler.jpg
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @dondo 55. I’m a little south of you in the Windy City. Bummer about your health issues. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome::circle-of-love::theband::cheer::party:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @dondo 55

What type of growing would you like to learn?
Do you have any images from pass grows you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420mag brother :welcome: sorry to hear your medicating on the more serious side. over here more on the medicinal side it's mainly oil that is used especially for our family members that don't/can't smoke.. we fill capsules more then anything and a friend makes his own cream too. I will be getting back into baking soon and can't wait! But i feel that's more recreational. Pure oil is the way to go. All the best bro

Welcome to 420mag brother :welcome: sorry to hear your medicating on the more serious side. over here more on the medicinal side it's mainly oil that is used especially for our family members that don't/can't smoke.. we fill capsules more then anything and a friend makes his own cream too. I will be getting back into baking soon and can't wait! But i feel that's more recreational. Pure oil is the way to go. All the best bro
I’m not an expert by any stretch but I have heard that mega doses of RSO are very effective. CL🍀

Adding some CBD to your mix will help whatever THC you may be ingesting and be especially effective for your RA and COPD as it's very good for inflammation.

So if you don't already consume some CBD it would be something to have a look at.

That said it's the THC that's said to be best for cancer.

Are you planning on growing your own?

Back
Top Bottom