Hi from Orlando

TheFarOutMan

I'm just a Tennessee country boy lost in the big city. Been out of the scene for a while, last time I toked we had just got rid of the first Bush. Looking to make new friends -- missing out on life trying to keep up with the rat race. New to the forums here, take it easy on me if my lingo is a little dated :)

:peace:

Peace Love Dope

Hey FarOutMan great to have you here! I'm sure you will find some great new friends here and if you have any question about the site feel free to private message me.

Highlo

Hey I am from the big TN too! I know how you feel man now I am in Louisville and it is ok. Just gotta meet the right people. I am new this thing here also, but welcome anyway :bong:

Welcome to 420, man! I'm pretty damn new myself, but this place kicks ass. Check out all the different forums here, and you'll keep busy for hours, lol!

I'm in the Bluegrass State like "stoney5506" as a matter of fact, I'm only about 35 miles from Louisville.

Great to have you both here!

(Country Pride) :allgood:

How many cops can say they sit at home smoking dense nuggets on a 420magazine.com forum looking for bait.

Not to many, stay safe and let us know what you do best.

-Liquid Metal

Hey stoney, JunkYard --

My mom grew up in Louisville, moved back to Tennessee before I was born. I just moved to Orlando about a year ago. Had a chance to visit Louisville about 2 years ago, drove up there to buy an old convertible Ford.

Look forward to checking out this site. Thanks for the welcome!

FOM

Back
Top Bottom