Hi everyone

rossislaughin

Hi fellow growers and heads I may be new here but I'm not new to growing. 15+ Years and 3 states. I've grown hydro and soil small and masive (over 400 plant hydro). I'm not quite up to date on all the current lingo but I'm catching up fast. Its been a couple of years since my last grow. I will try and start a journal. I would also like to do a thread on my home built stealth box (AKA the gun cabinet). I could put it in my living room and no one would know. I have been a carpenter almost all of my life,my dad was too. If anybody has any questions on how to build anything please feel free to message me. I just hope I can give as mutch as I've gotten here.:Rasta:

:welcome: Rossi! Great you finally got here!! :blunt: We been waiting!

We have a forum you should fit right into!! the DIY forum!! Check it out. I am in awe of anyone who uses power tools! :thedoubletake:We have great people here and fantastic grows going on! Relax, Enjoy!!

Welcome! Glad to have you here at 420mag. I can say you picked a great site. Everyone on here is very friendly and if you have a problem there are always people to come to the rescue to help you out with whatever you need. I'm a new grower and I've had a ton of help and it's thanks to everyone on this site that I made it as far as I have with my first grow! I saw you left a comment on my grow journal and I'm sure I can take a few pointers on growing from you :)

Back
Top Bottom