Hi everyone!

AuntieKush

Hi everyone, been lurking here for a while, wanted to say hi and tell everyone thanks for the knowledge, and I'm looking forward to learning & growing together more.

Just for fun, here's a picture of some clones I've picked up for my grow:
resized_IMG_2062_(Medium).jpg

Hi everyone, been lurking here for a while, wanted to say hi and tell everyone thanks for the knowledge, and I'm looking forward to learning & growing together more.

Just for fun, here's a picture of some clones I've picked up for my grow:
resized_IMG_2062_(Medium).jpg
Welcome. I sure wish I could buy clones. If you don't mind me asking, what do clones cost on average?

Welcome AuntieKush to 420 Magazine
Are you going to start a journal? Would be a perfect time.

Yep, going to be doing a journal to document my journey.

Welcome. I sure wish I could buy clones. If you don't mind me asking, what do clones cost on average?

So these clones were $120 for 9 of them, so that's about $13 per clone. Some were $20 each, some were $15, some were $10 each.

Yep, going to be doing a journal to document my journey.

So these clones were $120 for 9 of them, so that's about $13 per clone. Some were $20 each, some were $15, some were $10 each.
Not too bad at all. Thanks for letting me know.

Yeah I found it quite reasonable, but I guess it all depends on how things turn out in a couple of months.
At least the option is there for you. Good luck on your grow.

Welcome @AuntieKush nice lil veggers, gl to you! @BubbleBucketz are you making your own clones? All it took was 1 seed and about a month and I had more material to grow than I knew what to do with. CHeers Auntie and gl to your grow! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom