Hi everyone

Apparently it is indeed Latin for New Scotland . Nice one.
I'm guessing that means your land was colonized by early Scots.
How the hell did we get to Canada?
I know some of our closer relatives have webbed feet but take whole load of manfrogs to push a stuck raft that far.

Oohh! Random fact for you.
Your New Scotland is named after a country who's national animal is THE UNICORN!
I really wish I was making it up but It's on the front of passports.
I'm in Nova Scotia as well. I was in Scotland many times while I was in the Navy.
The unicorn made its way across the pond, and found a home on Canada's Royal Coat of Arms, which is more formally known as the Arms of Her Majesty The Queen in Right of Canada. It also appears on the coat of arms of the provinces of Nova Scotia and Manitoba.

Apparently it is indeed Latin for New Scotland . Nice one.
I'm guessing that means your land was colonized by early Scots.
How the hell did we get to Canada?
I know some of our closer relatives have webbed feet but take whole load of manfrogs to push a stuck raft that far.

Oohh! Random fact for you.
Your New Scotland is named after a country who's national animal is THE UNICORN!
I really wish I was making it up but It's on the front of passports.
My ancestors were Irish x german xwelsh x abernaki
:bongrip::passitleft::yahoo:

I'm in Nova Scotia as well. I was in Scotland many times while I was in the Navy.
The unicorn made its way across the pond, and found a home on Canada's Royal Coat of Arms, which is more formally known as the Arms of Her Majesty The Queen in Right of Canada.
Awe mate thats not good. Nothing good ever comes from being owned by that absolute weapon.
Royalty are no good to anyone. Apparently If it wasnt for them our country wouldn't survive but let's face it. Guys can make millions from eating their own shoes these days.
I could take in about a half billion a year from "haggis hunting" if I wanted to. ....
Hmmm....,
Mmmmm..
......hmmm..,..
Would probably work to be fair lol

You should see in the Legion on a saturday night.

They were actually quite pretty, compared to those frequenting the establishments closer to the naval base back in the late '70s. Now those ladies were aggressive, and more than a few young sailors got a personal introduction to STDs from them.

They were actually quite pretty, compared to those frequenting the establishments closer to the naval base back in the late '70s. Now those ladies were aggressive, and more than a few young sailors got a personal introduction to STDs from them.

Pretty.ahhhhhhh. nope. Not here at least. Its rough for youngsters being out of "action" so when opportunity presents itself......

Hi everyone I'm Barney from the UK. Been growing a few years now, tried most hydro methods. Just looking for somewhere to chill out and talk all things ganja. Helps keep me away from all the conspiracy theories lol.
Look forward to meeting you all and hopefully learn some new stuff.
I grow hydro too. Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom