Hi everyone

Barney86

Hi everyone I'm Barney from the UK. Been growing a few years now, tried most hydro methods. Just looking for somewhere to chill out and talk all things ganja. Helps keep me away from all the conspiracy theories lol.
Look forward to meeting you all and hopefully learn some new stuff.

Hi everyone I'm Barney from the UK. Been growing a few years now, tried most hydro methods. Just looking for somewhere to chill out and talk all things ganja. Helps keep me away from all the conspiracy theories lol.
Look forward to meeting you all and hopefully learn some new stuff.

Welcome B, lots of great growers here (im not one) tremendous amount of info on here :welcome::bongrip:
Looking forward to your posts

Hey,Barney-glad to have you aboard

I don't know squat about hydro,but if you ever move
outside,I may be able to help,if you need it.
Welcome to the forum!

:welcome: to the forum...

It isn't paranoia if they're out to get you. If there's more than one it is a conspiracy, not just a theory. :blunt:
Haha don't mate. Ever realised theres a live flight tracker app and there's no flights from Australia to America that take the obvious, tens of thousands of miles worth of clear skies between the two. They fly all the way round the world instead. Literally a few go round the most northern point but none the rest of the way.
Why fly all the way round the world when it's just a hop over the water??

Hey,Barney-glad to have you aboard

I don't know squat about hydro,but if you ever move
outside,I may be able to help,if you need it.
Welcome to the forum!
I tried it gorilla style a few years back. Had a dozen autos out and they done well... untill they all got eaten early boom. Just about spewed. Carried about 200kilos of compost a mile through a soggy field for that bastards dinner. Gonna try again in May though. Been given some pest proofing pointers so hopefully it works out better this time.

Pretty much like that everywhere i think. People can be strange animals.
Aye mate but in a bad place here, the women are hairier than the men, women run the country and vegetarian burgers EAT PEOPLE !!
,,,honest

Where you from nova?
Or anyone else for that matter?
We have a UK 420 site from what looks like the same people but it's full of arsrholes lol. Seems much nicer round here

Aye mate but in a bad place here, the women are hairier than the men, women run the country and vegetarian burgers EAT PEOPLE !!
,,,honest

Where you from nova?
Or anyone else for that matter?
We have a UK 420 site from what looks like the same people but it's full of arsrholes lol. Seems much nicer round here
Lmao im from nova scotia canada. We got some baaaaaad lookin ladies around here too -- mired in the shallow end of the gene pool i think

Lmao im from nova scotia canada. We got some baaaaaad lookin ladies around here too -- mired in the shallow end of the gene pool i think
Only thing I know about Nova Scotia is Ross from from friends ..,.hang on ...Nova scotia?
You having a laugh mate or does that say "new Scotland" in some other language.. off too Google lol. Be back the noo.

Apparently it is indeed Latin for New Scotland . Nice one.
I'm guessing that means your land was colonized by early Scots.
How the hell did we get to Canada?
I know some of our closer relatives have webbed feet but take whole load of manfrogs to push a stuck raft that far.

Oohh! Random fact for you.
Your New Scotland is named after a country who's national animal is THE UNICORN!
I really wish I was making it up but It's on the front of passports.

Back
Top Bottom