Hi guys thanks for the add from the UK

Whitehotdog

Hi all
Found this site by chance but the info on here is invaluable
Total noob at both growing and the cannabis scene as never smoked a joint in my life .But want to grow for medical reasons.and feel the cannabis scene as had a massive uplift for this reason alone
but as cannabis cultivation is illegal in uk it's hard to find the correct advice .So hence why I'm here. just in the process of setting up a tent ,lights etc
Hoping to grow high cbd low thc autos from seeds .
so trying to read as much info as a can before actually starting the grow but hopefully I will find the answers here as I go

Hey Whitehog,
welcome to :420:
Lots of good people here to guide and help when needed. Check my signature below for helpful Links for New Members. It will teach you how to post images, which we all love, how to start a journal, which we all love, and how to add links to your signature, which we all love.
:goodluck:

just in the process of setting up a tent ...

:welcome:to the forum...

Unless you intend to grow a SCROG, you'll need a tent over 5' (150cm) tall. That's a mistake I made when I bought my first tent. The plants grew into and over the light.

Welcome,Whitehotdog-
You've come to the right place for correct info on how to do what you plan on doing.
You WILL find all the answers here,no doubt about it.

I usually grow outdoors,but I'm also setting up a small indoor grow this year,so I'll be learning along with you.
Good Luck with your project!

Back
Top Bottom