Hi Has Anyone Found Cree XML 10w Grow Light For Sale?

Magikjuju

Hi all I'm hoping to find somewhere to buy a a grow light that uses only cree xml 10w chips ? I found the Dimond one but its really expensive . Im looking for a generic similar to the Mars 2 but with these cree chips . I am thinking of buying some of the mars 2 ones but if 10w are about to come out as the "NEW THING" I wanna rock them . Thanks K

any suggestions on lighting up a 4 x 4meter room for veg cycle for least amount of electricity. Im thinking 6 panels with 20 x 10watt cree xml chips on each. So 1200watts for the room . Do you have any suggestions. ? My back up idea is lighting up a 4 x 4meter room for veg cycle for least amount of electricity. Im thinking 6 panels with 20 x 10watt cree xml chips on each. So 1200watts for the room . Do you have any suggestions. ?

For a room that size you are going to need over 6000 watts of LED lighting (if that is your intended growing area). Remember that you light the area you are growing plants not the whole room. 1200 watts will only cover an area of about 5'x5' or just under 2mx2m. Unless you are growing sativa trees over 5 ft tall there is no logical reason to go with 10 watt LED imho. There is not currently a company making 10 watt diode panels that I am aware of, but it's not hard to wire that yourself. Your issue will be finding a heat sink that con handle all of that power.

I would suggest using high output T5's for vegging in most cases. Cheaper startup cost and not too bad on efficiency or heat buildup.

Thanks Mate . Looks like HPS may remain my option as 4 x 4oow seems to be enough for veging (change to 600s for flower) . I will look into the t5s . Was looking at the mars 2 700w for lighting a sq meter they draw 300-380 so my 4meters would draw 1200ish ? Im not to worried about heat but really keen to get the power costsdown. What you think ??

Back
Top Bottom