HI hi hi

Smoke Goddess

Just droppin a line to introduce myself...not quite sure what to say...::giggle:: wanting to make friends, but very shy (or could it be paranoia?) hahaha:cheer:

:ciao:Smoke Goddess!!:clap: :welcome: Please no need to be shy:bigblush:! We are one big happy, HIGH family.:hug: Nothing but great people who love learning, reading, growing, looking, Talking about our favorite plant...Cannabis!:yummy: No paranoia needed, leave it at the door and come right in and enjoy yourself!;) Is there any information you may be looking for?:hmmmm: Just ask We can point you in the right direction. Please relax look around a little start here...General 420 Talk - 420 Magazine Get to know all the helpful, friendly people all over this wonderful site:kiss:. Hope to see and hear more from in the forums!:popcorn: The best regards to you and yours. :cheer: :peace:

Welcome to 420 magazine....theres lots of chillen people here so im sure you wont be to shy. If u ever got any questions just ask.

not so much shy as nervous i guess thanx I'm really curious about joining a coop in N Cali some where...like I said new to the game, but sick of being in Bum F*** Idaho...need to start a new life

me too...havin a drink besides...ready to go to bed soon...wanting to change my life, relocate...and that is me talking, nothing else planning to move b4 today

Ha, it's tough living in a conservative state like Idaho and being a Cannaseur. You can't beat the cost of living, though. Sure you don't want to stick around and help change the laws? lol

Well it's been better here, but it's tough all over right now, pretty much. Trust me, I feel your pain. I always wanted to move to NorCal somewhere too. Do you have opportunities in Mendocino?

Back
Top Bottom