Hi!

Hello pitabreadyum, I like pitas too.:welcome: to 420Mag we are here to help spread information across the web about all things Cannabis and let people know thw wonderful healing qualities of this fine herb. If there is anything you need help wih just ask we are always glad to help. This is the friendliest spot on the web so :surf: our forums and enjoy!

Hi pitabreadyum, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. We are glad you joined our 420 community. Caution growing cannabis is addictive. This link will help you get started.
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
And some answers to growers questions.
Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
420 has some contests we want you to vote in:
420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2009
and
420 Magazine's Nug of the Year: 2009
Jump right in and enjoy the friendliest 420 site on the net. If you have a question or need help contact a member of the Hospitality Team. I'll see you around the forums. :welcome: :grinjoint:

Great to have you here pitabreadyum. :welcome:
Hope you are enjoying yourself. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Did you check out the Contest page yet and vote?
Love to see and hear more from you in and around the forums.
Enjoy and keep the eyes red! :bongrip: :peace:
:popcorn:

Welcome to 420, a great place to learn, get educated, and have some fun in the process.
There are alot of others here from the Bay area.

Please look at my Tutorial in my Signature, the DIY DWC/Bubleponoics Thread. Many others have found it very helpful and informative, although it is not finished yet. You would be surprised what you can do in a small closet!!!

Back
Top Bottom