Hiding Spots

isos 42o

whether we are hiding our stuff from parents or just those with sticky fingers we all got certain spots where we think no one can find our bud, whats yours?

for me when I want to hide some bud I go straight for a jacket pocket in my closet

If you are incredibly paranoid then pull up a section of your floorboards and hide it under there. If you have carpet then pull up a corner of your carpet in a closet (or other place with no foot traffic) and cut out a hole in the floorboards, then put the carpet over it.

I keep it in a bunch of vitamin bottles so its real stealthy. Some I keep in a metal box thing I got from my mom a long time ago.

a jar in my tresure chest which is in my closet. but before a friend punched a hole in my wall so i used to put it in there, with a trailer park boys poster covering the hole, no one in my house even new about that hole until i took down my poster.

On top of my ceiling fan. No not the blades the very top of it where they lights are attached to on top of that.

ive used those cieling tiles that just lift up, and shove my stuff up there. Sometimes I use coat pockets or something in my closet, otherwise I Lock it up.

BCMAN420 said:
a jar in my tresure chest which is in my closet. but before a friend punched a hole in my wall so i used to put it in there, with a trailer park boys poster covering the hole, no one in my house even new about that hole until i took down my poster.

wow i must be stoned, ignore the postin above, haha

ok, now where was i, oh yea, treasure chest.....oh its just not the same

I mean come on whos going to look on top of a Fan..... lol.

Back
Top Bottom