high all you fellow stoners......

ycuzican

i am new to 420 mag, but not new to the 420 lifestyle. i grew up in northern vermont, surrounded by red-eyed hippies. i've loved smokin' since i was way to young. however i am new to growing. i've learned alot from jeorge cervantes, but looking for some information exchange with other growers. i decided i needed a grow cabinet, but was not willing to spend thousands on the ones on the market. so i built my own, very functional, low cost, low energy consomption, for only a couple hundred bucks. i'd be happy to share techniques, just ask.
but i still need to add co2, i have two ideas(in the interest of keeping low cost, i know the expensive ways).
one way might be: drawing from the chimney of the gas water heater with a tiny air pump and plastic tubing. i think this would mimic the operation of a co2 generator, which also burns a small gas pilot light.
the other way is adding drops of vinegar to baking soda, through a controlled drip system, ( as reccomended by mr. cervantes). but im concerned about vinegar smell in my weed, wouldn't water do the same thing?
and how do i measure co2 level?
thoughts, anyone? let's puff one and chat...:passitleft:

I have been looking into both of those scenarios, but have not decided yet.

I am thinking of using dry ice during lights on on a daily basis to cool the room, and provide CO2. I have a water heater and vent pump/pipe very near my grow, so I was thinking about using an ice maker valve and tube to run into the room during lights out for warmth and CO2.

It will be interesting to see what others think.

By the way, Welcome to 420 magazine!

Back
Top Bottom