High end grow room...Ya Think!

BlackThumb

DAMN thats sweet

They are actually water cooled bulbs so she put her little paw print smears on the water jacket, but you are right. #1 the smears, and #2 she is blocking the light to the babies...get her out of there!
Can you believe that, just line up alternating MH & HPS till the cows come home. Cost be damned! That was part of my dreams last night after seeing this creation.

:drool: :drool: :drool: Wow :drool: :drool: :drool:

That's a lot of space.

so where did they get the parts for the cool lights ?

someone familiar with how to get actual articles from this site and not just summaries?

^HaHa BurnL..if it grows lettace/tomatoes etc. it will grow the queen just as well. There is no such critter as mj specific hydro.

Hey Zolar, I am aware of the Fresca watercooling jackets, you can check them out here:
Water-Cooled Grow Lights - Best Coast Growers
And then BG Hydro also has kits but am not sure who makes them, check out at:
BetterGrow Hydro Online - WaterJacket - Water Cooled Lamp Housing

The ones they have appear to be a custom hybrid for that project as far as I can tell looking at the end plates as best you can in general photos, so not real sure.
I also think maybe you have to have student access to get full papers from website.

Either way, kind of eliminates the question of which is better to run, MH or HPS. Just run a dozen mixed 1000w all the time. Shiiiiiittt!

^Hey Race,
I was curious what made you not try it? Did the end seals just look to cheesy, or just to much a PiA on rigging and such? I've only seen photo's and no real ones.

Back
Top Bottom