High from Brazil!

asatbluesboy

Do you grow?
Started a few weeks ago with some F10 Orient Express a friend made. Out of 5 seeds only 2 made it so far, along with 1 out of 3 off bagweed.

Do you use Cannabis for medicine?
For recreation and medicine (anxiety). I generally prefer sativas, but I'd never pass on a nice indica tickling.

Do you have medicinal Marijuana in your state?
Nope. I'm in Brazil.

Do you own anything made from Hemp?
Not that I know of.

Are you politically active in the movement to legalize Cannabis?
No. But I do plan to make a few thousand seeds and spread them throughout the city in the future.

We would like to hear about your experiences with Cannabis and how it has benefited you.
Well, I started doing it when I was 14 just because I couldn't get my hands on any earlier. Took me 3 times, I think, to get really high--but then the Playboy chicks were MOVING, MAN! It has benefited me as a musician, since apparently all "creative locks" are broken when I'm high on good weed; and it has also benefited me as a person, since apparently many of the "emotional locks" are broken when I'm high on good weed. All social anxiety is just gone and I can fully enjoy being with friends, family or myself.

Welcome friend, we are glad to have you here!
Why, thank you! :Namaste:

As I said previously, I've got three plants I started growing on the balcony just to find out they don't get any direct sunlight there. I'm using a soil mixture with worm droppings and all sorts of organic yumminesses, all that with coconut fiber and clay pellets at the bottom. Planted some beans and soy along, to boost up the micorrhiza (the latter also to get some more air flowing). Got some tube fluoros (I know... But they came with the apartment I live in) adding up to 120W, put them as close as I could to the plants and they're now growing faster. Plants are about 2 1/2" tall (God, I hate imperial...) I know the cheap way is usually the wrong way, but I got divorced this year and will be strapped up for cash for at least a few more months. I put some municipal water to rest every now and again and water whenever they seem to be thirsty (which can take up to a week. Less now that the lights are really close). I'm thinking about getting a 400W HPS for flowering and setting up a mini Fuct SOG of sorts in the high part of my closet--its back has plenty of venting holes. Right now I'm still at a loss as to how I'll do the lighting and the separation between vegetation/cloning and flowering. I'll probably paint some cardboard white (also got a bucket of white paint with the apartment) and tape it shut.

Just wanted to thank all the community for everything. Been learning way too much.

-G.

Back
Top Bottom