High there and greetings

Thanks for the advice. I know she's always been wary of it, but had told me flat out of she gets cancer she would go straight to mmj, no chemo. So it'll be nice to introduce it to her system slowly, cause I'm not sure how she'd react. I'll start very small and see how she takes.

I ask a million questions a day lol. You'd be running for the hills before too long just to get some peace. I also don't share well and there generally wouldn't be enough hours in the day to smoke all the weed I'd need to if you had to split houses hahaha! I do not cheat. It's not in my DNA :)

Thank you for those links! I'm gonna get my mom blazed for her birthday!

Man don't do it!! Years ago ( many many years ago) I got tired of my mom bitching bout my toking and asked her have u ever tried it? Biggest mistake II made came home from school one Friday found a note gone for the weekend took some pot.. She took a 1/4lb with her..bwhaaaa from then on I had to supply hers and mine..
I'll never forget that.. My dad on the other hand (Vietnam vet) we smoked all the time neither one partake anymore. But are not against it ..

Back
Top Bottom