High this is Train

Train

420 Member
Yes i am a first time grower i got a little bit over my head bc ordered seeds from marijuawana seedsand seeds from seedsmen.com well i emailed marijuwanna seeds.com bc i used 4 strains and the only strain that did good was the strawberrycough plants i got 3 growing but i went on wish.com and got 2 600w led full spectrum lights that got 2 fans in top of light bc thier all in my grow tent till thier ready to be seperated told the company the blueberry straighen and the nyc diells strain did not work same with the pinapple kush and the only one strain strawberry cough are only ones from marijuwanna seeds that came up dont get me wrongs i only used 2 seeds outa 4 strains from 2 orders and i got 10 strains from them but the seeds i got from seedsman.com had a 98% growth rate i didnt exspect that so i emailed marijuana seeds to let them no i told them id send the blue berry seeds i got left and nyc diessel seeds i got left id send back for 2 diffrent strains bc the pinapple was free i recieved 3 seeds and i payed 270.00 for my 2 orders from them thier tellen me thill replace it if i place another order i got 6 strains from them i havent tryed yet and 3 strains iv tryed from seedsman.com but i got 8 diffrent strains all grown same way if i was doing somthing wrong ud think id no by now bc all my plants are thriving but i told them if they dont fix it bc they said it cold of bin a problem when they got them shiped from holland i told them thats not my fault if u dont replace them im going some where else never ordering from them again but my question is i got so many plants i went way to over my head didnt exspect all the seeds to sprought from seedsman.com thier the best thier all feminized to but i got 2 600w led full spectrum light and i ordered a 700w and a 1000w led light bc ima need 4 diffrent spots to house 22 to 23 plants but i ordered of wish they got double dual chips and some got tripple dual chips in them but wat led lights do u offer that works so great bc so far most i payed for a light i ordered was 80.00 i got the 700w one for 45 dollars it was marked at a 400dollar light same with the 1000 dollar led light was marked down for 400 dollars but i got both light for 112.00total and my plants seam to love the lights ones straight blue light and when they go into bloom u hit the bloom switch witch sets another color lights in the led light and i got a 600w led light that dont have the blom switch just one swich that u turn on i figured when they get big enough and have to take them out of the grow tent ima need 4 spots in my house to grow them so i made shure i had 4 light u said u got led lights that plants love can u show me wat ur look like and price on them bc plants cant grow to full potential with out good light good watter and good nutrients but mine areva little overv2 weeks old so i wont give them nutrients till 4th week bc i lost a plant usin 2 drops of nutrients to a bottle of watter figured that wasnt much well next day couple leaves were yellowish 3 days latter it stoped growing eventually shibbled up and dided i save other one by flushing it out thank good but tell me if im wrong i payed 30 dollats if not more on 2 ordered they got messed up at shipping and thier asken me to ::eek:rder another order b4 thill ship me back the to orders like was this my fault in any way soon as i took them outa the cd case i germinated tgen for 8 dats one poped a littke bit after 2 weeks i gave up on them bc seedsman.com is garenteed if they dont germinate u email them thill send u that item no cost if they get picked up by customs thill shipp u ur order free of charge

Yah everytime i ask for advice and i tell ppl how many plants i got they kinda say the same thing u say or ur gonna have a whole sea of plants i just got one of those miny green house plastic containers with clear lid i started putten seeds in the soil bc i didnt germinate them but as i was filling it up i figure screw it ill fill all of them up it held 24 seeds and 21 out of the 24 seeds came up i just didnt exspect all the seeds to sprought like they did but i got a 3 story house a pull down attice its to small to walk around but i can stick some plants up thier and i have a huge clothet thats 8 feet long by 3 feet wide and i got a toodler room that is empty i can us so im not worried about the space but they seam like thier getten a slow start thier over 2 weeks old and thier not 6 intall with really busshy leaves dont get me wrong thier all growing good and they got the to main middle leaves grown in and thier on thier 3ed set of middle leaves its just i fill like they should be bigger then wat they are i had bad dirt that looked like u dug it up outa the yard i got 3 bricks of coconut soil and a bag of professional route starter soil it had alot of sticks and wood chips in it i mixed all three the soils together and used that bc im on a budget trying to watch stuff that showes how to make things at home where it wont cost u verry much money i just made a indoor green house with a tub a heating pad and a box top i cut wholes out of to fit the 6 plants in plastic cups in so thier not falling over bc i transplanted the rest in half gallon potting buckets and thier doing great so far but i just fill they should be bigger then wat they are witch least thier growing im waiting on my seaflex to get here hoppen that makes them shoot up taller but yah they are to a slow start but i cant complain im reding up everyday on the best soils to us when best wattering cycles are the best basically everything bc some of my strains cost me 30 dollars each for 3 seeds i got strawberrie cough nyc diessel lemon cush pinapple kush blueberry og cush some of those strains i didnt us i used girls scout cookies but i still got like 8 strains i never used yet plus i found a seed in my buddys bag of tree i was popen the girlscout cookies seeds outa the punch out packet and it went flying so i didnt no wat strain he had so i said screw it ill try it and i did and that plant is growing so good for some reason its out growing my 3 strawberry cough plants and thier a week older then it its crazzy bc thier under same grow system in 72in tall by 30x30 grow tent but thier to a slow start but i cant bitch bc least thier not dien thier growing slowly and thier all feminized seeds to

Wow

That's a mouth full
Haha. Longest sentence ever. Lol
If it’s lights you are looking for I’d recommend checking out some of the sponsors here. There are some good companies there with good products. Not in the price range you were able to get yours for but there are a lot of light options out there and you tend to get what you pay for....to some extent. Lol. Anyway...welcome to the mag and definitely check the sponsor link.

Back
Top Bottom