Hello all, nice to be able to join: I am Canadian and can legally grow for personal use

Beautiful girls my friend. Is that coco coir.
That’s a big pot for your girls they will be swimming in there. :peace:
Have you read emilya's tutorial on how to water them. Its a good read lots of important information. :thumb:
Thank You....No it's not coco coir. #4 pro mix. Yes I have read Emilya's Tutorial. Good read. Still had some questions above. Hope you can look. Fan, lighting.....?

You should Water plants in a circle around The plant. Not straight on it. And Water in a circle until u see Water coming out The bottom. Then stop that second.

And My advice is to Have 1week between watering then check if Soil is dry upto few inches. and same when start giving nutrients

When should I use a fan in my grow room. Plants are about 2 inches high. I still have them under fluorescence. should I be going to LED grow lights soon. Temperature around 72 deg, humidity around 52%. Not using any Nuts yet.

if you have a 2 speed fan you can start it on low now.

they could likely handle the led now depending on the rig. i grow under led from the get go. if the light has a dimmer then there's no reason for the t5's. nothing wrong with using them though.

if you're in coco they're gonna want nutes soon. start at 1/4 the chart strength and keep a watch. autos generally like it a touch lighter on the feed. they are looking good right now.

:)

My opinions bout BLT on number 2.
More About airpot and nutrient lockdown in number 3.

MASTER LEVEL FEEDING ADVICE:
I go with 1week between Feeds. First nuts 3 Times then feed number 4 only spring water and REPEAT until finished.

BEST NUTRIENTS ARE ADVANCED NUTRIENTS. They keep pH perfect all Times.
I advise to buy them(Micro,Grow,Bloom)
3part nut so you must mix them all together. WARNING recommended amounts on bottle Is bad. Use 1/2 or 1/3

5litre Is a example u can mix 10L then just double these amounts.

--(use for 5Litre water) 30ml total in Bloom stage,
--15ml total for plants with 3-4 sets of leaves
--and 7,5ml would be for seedlings BUT DONT FEED nuts until 3week old.

AirPots Training method that autos love and tips to get most out of LIGHT.

ONLY use AIR pots Damn looks like Howy U might not be using ones. Get them
--I never looked back after buying AirPots.

--Use mylar for reflecting Light. Around plants and under.Reflects almsot 100%
--Air Pots have Many Holes perfect for Manu things like bending (training method one) USE COTTON STRING ONLY.
--Maximum Air for roots and Soil.
--You can bend tying from top of a plant tying It down to The Pot. BEND CAREFULLY until it won't bend with low force. And spread side branches tying down to sides away from main cola. easily tie all of them down.
--Easily GET MAX LIGHT allway down.
- As they get same amount of light from top to bottom plant grows to Max Even Lower parts
--Now move LIGHT closer for best result.
--This also makes all plants thicker,wider,bigger,stronger,More buds.

Training method 2:
At Young age autos can be LST to grow sideways. tie from plants top downards then everyday bend It slowly with hands until its 100% horizontally and keep it sideways tying It. This way IT develops Many branches

My opinions About BLT and advice to HOWY
PLUS why AirPots help keep nut lockdown away
(READ SECTION 3 AT BOTTOM FOR WHY)

First I never use BLT method and where I live i have Been told that my weed Is The strongest they have seen ever. Taste Is top notch too.

Maybe BLT is for someone, but pouring water slowly in a circle to feed all roots. with AIR Pot roots develop perfect not messy structure like other Pots do + a fan blowing at trained plants definetly is more than enough comparing to BLT
I Will not use BLT. Also a spray bottle to spray Water on leaves is a nice tip.

ONLY buy pots that Have Holes all around the pot (don't buy SmartPots by mistake)
also the Holes Make It harder to overwater
since there is way More drainage and dryes way faster.

--They can be used in hydro and Any Soil,Coco
--Increases growth all around Even roots grow bigger + stronger which makes plants stronger, absorb liquid+Air faster so More resistant to nutrient lockdown plus help keep mold away.

Excellent read. Thank You so much. I will look into those Air Pots.

Back
Top Bottom