Highland Skunk x Northern Lights x Kootenay White Grizzly

Hi Brother,

I'm always looking for great strains with high medicinal values. Not an expert grower by no means but I understand growing medicinal and euphoric. Its all what your treating that dictates the strains you use. I've learned so much in the past few years I freak growers out (they only have grown one way and normally a 8 week flower is the norm). I'm learning now you can even take it past full term and degrade thc even lower while CBN/CBD excels. I like doing this with as pure of Indica as I can get which is for one purpose, sleep while packing high cbd's for pain and inflammation while your cutting zzz's!

I read your strain reviews with keen interest as I know what the f your talking about, lol. Keep up the great work WildRosebud, much appreciated!

Looks like it has many medical values :) The mix of strains look very impressive. Lots of trich's!

Another great looking strain! Can you fill me in on Hindu Kush. I'm mothering a couple right now. I'm dying to try it for nighttime-lights out med. I hate waiting also Bro. Like you, you get used to your meds and when they change it throws you off your regimen. Some strains are just meant for you, they fit your system. It takes a lot of experimenting to get exactly how you want to feel. Hope your meds that just came in are close to identical. Best wishes.
HK stays short n grows fast. Easy to grow :) 50ish day flower time.

This is what our forest should look like! If I was hiking in this area you would see a little tent in the background, LMAO.

Finding a strain you LOVE gets your head filled with confidence and when you grow/make your own meds, it doesn't get any better! Thank you for the share WildRosebud. SWEET!

Live pics of summer 2012 Highland Skunk plants outdoor.

HS_OD.JPG

:yummy:
Hi WildRosebud! great post and thanks for sharing. I'm a fan of NL and Skunk crosses. Did you say this was a non-ruderalis auto, and you're growing this outside...in the ground...and harvesting after 100 days from seed? WOWZERS! I am growing a 'homemade' autoflower hybrid that has NL x Afghan x Ruderalis Skunk and it looks very similar to the pictures you posted - both the younger vegging plant and the late flowering ones. I'm not a breeder - it's just a result of how my homegrows went and what I got over the years from my own crosses. My original seeds came from a friend in Germany in the mid 90s who had been growing them since the 80s. Every generation gets finickier than the next in the latter half of the flowering cycle; i.e. have to switch to increasingly more darkness to get them to flower vigorously but then eventually have to switch back to more light to keep them vigorous. Mine also take 100 days on average to finish. Looks and sounds much like your Highland Skunk though. Is this cross common/available or is it your own? I love the medicinal qualities of mine and from the looks of it I'd like Highland too! Will you have more harvest pics coming? Thanks again and cheers!

Back
Top Bottom