Hmmmm Male Parts? opinions sought

CaneyeBus

I have 2 of my babies in the same cup. I think 1 may possibly be male. it sprouted later yet caught up with it's roommate and overtook "her" in height and not vegetative growth. it's roommate is far bushier. Pics are from cellphone, so i hope there are clear enough to be able to discern the difference. I'm hopin' it's just new vegetative growth or new branch sites and not MALE PARTS!!!
SSPX0784.jpg

Re: Hmmmm Male Parts? opinions sought.

pics are not clear enough to tell . it does look to be male though.

Re: Hmmmm Male Parts? opinions sought.

Yeah way to blurry to say for sure, but they do kind of look like balls to me. Any way you can try and get better photo's?

dont yank him , just cut at base . the remaining roots will be food for her .

hey buddy, you shouldnt have the 2 in the same cup, its asking for trouble in my opinion.

as far as the male parts, just pinch them off. they look like balls, but as said the pic is kinda fuzzy. if its a male, dump it. if its a hermi, just pinch off the balls.

:goodluck:

hey buddy, you shouldnt have the 2 in the same cup, its asking for trouble in my opinion.

as far as the male parts, just pinch them off. they look like balls, but as said the pic is kinda fuzzy. if its a male, dump it. if its a hermi, just pinch off the balls.

:goodluck:

Yeah THanks Phil for the well wishes!!!! It was a stoner accident...that there happend to be 2 in 1 cup. When "droppin" the seeds into their mini hempys i coudln't remember if i had already "drop'd" 1 in this particular cup.lol. Anywho,

The female & male plant took the transplant well with no visible shock. Thanks to Setting Sun. Big up Bruh!!!!

"Keep it green & keep it toking" Peace!!!

Back
Top Bottom