Holy cow Dabman

StickyGig

Ok, so I did pretty well with cfl but its time to move on. Ive finally got my tent and all accessories except the lights. I want led for cooler temps. Tent is 50x50x70 inches.There is way too much info on led lightning and it seems to change constantly. Could someone please give me info on what I need as far different spectrums and pretty much just basic info without a brand name. What kind and how many watts that kind of thing. I want to grow four to six autos at a time so multiple panels or a main and side lighting? Bottom line is this is a pretty big expense and I cant screw it up. As always thanks ahead of time for all input.

Hey meng, so Ive been using 600wt LEDs to grow in my 5x8 tent. So far they have been amazing. Keeps things very adjustable in terms of temp, letting you make adjustments with ease as you grow. I personally have 2 600wt rectangular hangers that I found brand new on ebay for $209 each. Now this is substantial compared to the local hydro shop, who wanted triple that price for less. I do not recommend buying from a local store, the mark up is avtually just greed. Ebay or Amazon have plenty of options to chose from, ranging from 100wt LED TO 600wt. All reasonably priced believe it or not. The whole name brand/ lack of trust issue associated with these lights is simply bs. The ones I have are not "name brand" and have performed perfectly this far. Good luck. Happy growing feel free to check out my grow pics, plenty of proof that LEDS are the shit!

Back
Top Bottom