Homemade THC Pill

Should i cut it before i add the oil, or cut with the oil when the instructions say, 1 min before heating and 2 min after.

Hmmm... sounds like a good idea, I'm just afraid if I screw up then it'll be a waste of pot.

I was just wondering why the marijuana in the THC pills only need to be heated to 100 degrees for a short period of time? Wouldnt the pills be more effective if heated for an extended period at say 150 degrees? Or do you mean 100 degrees celsuis cause that would make a lot more sense. :hmmmm:

C'mon Smokey, we need a picture tutorial, where's it at?

im not sure that if you empty out the pills and fill them up again the pill will hole. Those pills are made to get mooshy and melt once in your stomach. If you fill them up with oil, you'll end up having a huge puddle of oil and melted pills. I think.

^^
Nope..

I think this would procedure might work somewhat better.
1. Break up however much weed you intended to use (I usually put about an ounce of decent bud in a batch of brownies which yields about 12 servings so probably a similar amount just depending on how high you want to get).
2. Fill a pan with butter or vegitable oil and begin heating to around 100º C.
3. Place the broken up weed into a relatively fine strainer and submerge it in the oil.
4. Allow to cook for at least 30 minutes to an hour periodically stirring and monitoring the oil to make sure it doesn't burn.
5. Remove the strainer and squeeze any remaining oil back into the pan.

And there you have it, a heavily THC-laden oil solution without having to deal with the marijuana particles. From here you could simply add the solution to capsules. This strikes me as quite a bit of trouble however, if butter were used it would be much simpler to just place it in the refrigerator and allow it to harden and then spread it on some toast or something.
As a side note, if one were concerned enough they might be willing to add a bit more oil to the spent marijuana and wring it dry again to make sure all of the THC was extracted.

What if you took a deep fryer .... clean in out really good and put new oil in it ??? Theres already a strainer for the weed ????

They sell these every now and then at the MMJ clubs here. The caps stay together.. though they do begin to break down and leak in heat.. so I put them in the freezer till it's time to do 'em.

I have a half dozen right now I found while cleaning out my freezer.. mmmm. :hmmmm:

DaHui said:
BTW, just to mention, heating oil is pretty dangerous.. It can catch on fire very very easily, so watch out people.

Ya I just experienced that lol. I was trying to make these fuckers and all of a sudden it caught on fire. Then I threw some water on it and it flamed up and sprayed shit everywhere then went out. I wasted my weed but o well at least my house didnt burn down

frankenberry said:
Ya I just experienced that lol. I was trying to make these fuckers and all of a sudden it caught on fire. Then I threw some water on it and it flamed up and sprayed shit everywhere then went out. I wasted my weed but o well at least my house didnt burn down

Sheee-it brother.. burn your fucking house down..

Another reason I buy them.. no dangerous procedues involved.

Ate 6 caps today, made from kief and oil.. nice, pretty mellow, vivid visuals.

Back
Top Bottom