Homemade THC Pill

Hash

Homemade THC pill recipe

Hey guys, I have a nice recipe that can save you a lot of time. Here is what you need.

1.Olive/Vegetable oil
2.Any amount of Marijuana
3.Something to well grind the marijuana
4.Heat source
5.Bowl (something to grind and mix the marijuana in)
6.Pill Capules (empty some vitamin capsules out)
7.Small spoon

First, you prepare as much marijuana as you want as if you were going to smoke it. Then, you add enough olive oil, in a bowl, to saturate all of the marijuana. Add the marijuana to the oil. Grind the mixture for about a minute or so. Then, warm the mixture to about 100 degrees. After you have warmed the mixture, grind for 2 minutes( should be the consistancy of a paste). After this is all finished, let the paste cool down. Then, with a small spoon, fill the capsules with the paste. Take a few of these and you will be F*CKED up for a few hours (depending on how much you take. Keep in freezer for storage. Hope you guys like this, MisterGrowMan

Cannabis Culture | Marijuana Magazine - Cannabis News

Pharmaecopia said:
buthow do i know what 100 degrees is?
mm dip a thermameter in the bowl ;)

btw nice tutorial...i'm gonna try this

I have tried this once....and I did something wrong, I plan on trying again soon enough i'll let you all know how it goes.

when I did it i stuck a metal bowl that I used in the oven after I preheated it for about 5 min. I left it in there for about 3min. the pills turned out ok.

k, im gonna try this in 2 days but i was wondering wat u grind the mj wit, could u use the backside of a spoon or something like that, and would it work if i just put a gas burner on high for a min?

To grind the mj, do you have a coffee grinder? Or worse comes to worse, start off by breaking the weed up with your fingers, then put your green in a sandwich baggy and use a pair of scissors to finish it up. You want it to be as fine and small as possible.

Back
Top Bottom